Chapter 86

Carnival

Toru Amuro had to admit that after Rin Kurokawa came, his work progressed a lot faster. As long as the news can be found on the Internet, it can be delivered to him without leaving the hotel room.

Lu Chuanming belonged to the action team, but this was the first time he saw the working status of the intelligence team, and he couldn't help but secretly startled.

In the hands of Kurokawa Rin, it seems that anything connected to the Internet is undefended against him, and there is no secret at all in any place with surveillance or cameras. He can even remotely control the built-in camera of a passerby's laptop working in Starbucks to monitor another passerby.

Toru Amuro just went out for a trip and prepared an extra set of formal clothes. After all, Kurokawa Rin came here in a hurry, and besides the work equipment, he only brought two changes of clothes. If he is going to the New Year's Eve reception, he also needs a dress. It is definitely too late to make a temporary order, so I can only choose a ready-made garment and modify it slightly.

On the morning of the last day at the end of the year, when Toru Amuro woke up, there was no one in the **.

After lying down for a while with his brain empty, he heard the sound of the bathroom door opening. Sure enough, it was Shirakawa Yanichi who came out.

"Scotland is going to pick up Ley, let Ley get over the jet lag later, and prepare to act at night." Kurokawa Rin said, and opened the curtains.

"This is my task, it's none of his business." Toru Amuro said dissatisfied.

"Well, it's your task to get the trading list, and they have other tasks." Kurokawa Rin said.

"Scotland is my partner!" Toru Amuro was even more dissatisfied.

Nasty Ley!

"It's temporary." Kurokawa Rin leaned over and pinched his nose, and said seriously, "Your partner is me."

Toru Amuro had a flat mouth, got up to wash up, and put on black contact lenses.

Kurokawa Rin watched with some regret as those purple-gray pupils were covered.

"Drip—" The notebook that had been left open all night made a soft beep.

Rin Kurokawa turned around and turned on the screen, and said regretfully: "It's a pity that their company's mainframe is not connected to the Internet, and they don't even have a camera, otherwise I can handle it in Tokyo."

"Come on, isn't this just a measure to prevent hackers? Otherwise, what do we intelligence personnel do?" Amuro sneered.

"Take it." Kurokawa Rin handed him a box.

"What is it..." Toru Amuro opened it casually, and seeing the ruby ​​earring, he couldn't help being speechless.

"Wear it all the time, it's very convenient during missions." Kurokawa Rin said, picking up another one for himself.

Amuro pursed her lips and picked up the earrings.

I haven't worn it for more than a year, and the original ear holes are almost plugged. It took a lot of effort to put it on, and the earlobe is also red.

"Don't move." Kurokawa Rin took out a chlortetracycline anti-inflammatory ointment and gently rubbed it around his ear hole.

"Okay." Toru Amuro tilted his head uncomfortably to avoid it.

Kurokawa Rin couldn't help a low laugh.

When they finally went down to the restaurant on the second floor of the hotel, Akira Midorikawa and Morohoshi were already waiting there.