Chapter 262 - 264

(262) Curacao

Conan tossed and turned in the bed, and didn't fall asleep until after one o'clock in the middle of the night, but he still didn't hear the sound of the door opening.

He thought that Toru Amuro would not come back tonight, but when he got up, he found that the two real young tamemen were making breakfast in the kitchen talking and laughing.

"Are you up? Go wake Rin up." Jiang Gu said without looking back.

"So early?" Conan was startled, and asked in doubt, "Didn't he not wake up until nine or ten o'clock?"

"I have something to do today." Jiang Gu Ling said.

Conan looked at him, then at Zhu Fu Jingguang next to him, and with a thought, he blurted out, "Do you have a mission?"

"It's not a task." Jiang Guling pondered for a while, wiped his hands and walked out, poking his forehead with cold fingertips, "Kids, go to school obediently, if you are obedient, I will consider telling you tonight story."

"Huh? Why is this?" Conan blinked his eyes, still wanting to fight for it.

"It's not negotiable." Jiang Gu Ling slapped him on the head, and said ruthlessly, "Wake him up, and then I will drop you off to school, don't let me know that you play truant, otherwise..."

"Otherwise?" Conan answered weakly.

"Otherwise, copy the school rules a hundred times." Jiang Guling bent down and smiled.

"..." Conan was speechless, this is the rhythm of copying off his hand, right?

However, at least he got a promise to confess afterwards, and he walked into the master bedroom with a helpless face.

In fact, Conan rarely entered the master bedroom, and this was the first time he came in at this time. The first thing he saw was the screen with codes scrolling on the desk, and he couldn't help being speechless.

Everyone, do you sleep at night?

"Rin, wake up." Conan stepped forward and lifted the quilt unceremoniously.

"Conan? Why are you?" Kurokawa Rin rubbed his eyes, disappointed.

"Brother Amuro, can I still give you a good morning kiss?" Conan sneered, picked up half a glass of cold water from the bedside table, and poured it on his head, "I can't count to three, so I poured it."

"Little devil is not cute!" Kurokawa Rin turned over with a black face, walked into the bathroom, and slammed the door angrily.

"You're so old, you still have to wake up." Conan said "hehe", put down his glass, and went out refreshed.

In the restaurant, Jianggu Lingduan brought out a pot of corn and yam porridge, as well as steamed buns, fried dumplings, and side dishes to accompany the porridge.

"Is it Chinese breakfast today? It smells so good. Brother Amuro is amazing!" Conan exclaimed.

"Actually... Jing Guang taught me my cooking skills." Jiang Guling smiled a little awkwardly.