Chapter 15

Speeding Loop Line

Early Saturday morning, Conan began to fidget.

Xiaolan called him last night, but in the end he couldn't say the rejection.

"It's a rare weekend, go out if you want to play." Kurokawa Rin looked up from the book.

"..." Conan rolled his eyes.

It's not Edogawa Conan who wants to go out, it's Kudo Shinichi!

"Can you go to Dr. Ali's house to play games, or play football with your school classmates?" Kurokawa Rin suggested, and added, "Just don't go to Mr. Mori's house. Your sister Xiaolan is going on a date today , don't disturb her, understand?"

"..." Conan had nothing to love.

She is going on a date with me!

After struggling for a long time, he still went out: "I went to Dr. Ali's house to play games, and I won't be coming back tonight."

Go ask the doctor if there is any way, such as making a Kudo Shinichi robot or something. If not... Well, forget it, let's stay away. Living so close, Kurokawa Book Bar is too unsafe!

"Be careful on the road." Kurokawa Rin waved his hand.

Today he promised Toru Amuro to go out, so he didn't plan to open the bookstore, and Conan, who was full of worries about dating, didn't seem to notice this.

In fact, he is also quite curious, about the n ways of Kudo Shinichi's death after tonight and so on.

Well, the most likely thing is to be beaten by karate until he can't take care of himself... The premise is that medicine A can have an antidote.

Lunch is the curry prepared by Toru Amuro last night, and it can be eaten as soon as it is warmed up. Until two o'clock in the afternoon, Kurokawa Rin slowly changed his clothes and went out. Instead of driving, he walked to Mihua Station.

The house rented by Amuro Toru is closer to Mihua Station, and he is waiting for him directly at the station entrance.

"Where are you going?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

"Bronze seat." Toru Amuro bought a ticket and entered the station, and said, "After shopping, the store can deliver the large items to your door. It's almost time to have dinner. There is a movie that I have been looking forward to for a long time in the evening. Let's go together see?"

"What movie?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

What he bought for Xiaolan was a romance film, which seemed to be called "Legend of the Red Thread", but it was absolutely insensitive to let him watch it by himself.

"It's a suspenseful reasoning movie." Toru Amuro seemed to see what he was thinking, and smiled, "It's based on Mr. Yusaku Kudo's adaptation. When it premiered a few years ago, didn't we eat ashes in the desert because of long-term missions?" , it’s rare to have a re-screening, so of course I’m going to watch it in the cinema. But the scale of the re-screening is not large, there are only two shows in the evening, so I specially picked this afternoon to go out.”

"Where is it?" Kurokawa Rin saw his puzzled gaze and explained, "Miss Lan is going on a date at the movie theater in Mihua City Hall tonight. If I meet someone I know, I'm afraid she will be embarrassed."

"No, it's another small movie theater." Toru Amuro was stunned.

"Okay." Kurokawa Rin nodded.

Yusaku Kudo's work, he also really wants to see it.

Just then, the tram pulled into the station.

"Let's go." The two got into the car, found an empty seat and sat down, because the topic had just been raised, and they took advantage of the opportunity to talk about other works of Yusaku Kudo.

I Rely On The Vest To Run Amok In The Scientific WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara