Chapter 93

January 6.

Toru Amuro didn't expect Kurokawa Rin to choose this day to go out, but after thinking about it, he and Jing Guang couldn't help Matsuda, so they could only suppress their worries.

It's just that Kurokawa Rin changed his face and asked him to go out as Hoshino Kenji. He was a little upset that he had to dye his hair black and wear colored contact lenses. I always felt that this person had a bad idea.

Before going out, Toru Amuro and Morohoshi almost had another fight, which finally ended with Rin Kurokawa saying: It's like two cats scratching each other, what do you call a fight.

So, the four of them drove out in two cars, Toru Amuro and Zhu Xingda drove.

He made it clear that he wanted to buy a big item, Zhuxing’s big car was easy to load things, but Amuro Toru said that he would never take Ley’s car.

"Still angry?" Kurokawa Rin was in a good mood.

"Drive, don't move around." Amuro gave him a blank look.

Kurokawa Rin raised his wrist and looked at his watch, 10:20, it was almost just right when he got there.

When we arrived at the parking lot of Cupo Shopping Mall, two cars, one red and one white, reversed into the parking space almost at the same time, and the distance from the sideline was exactly the same, which aroused the amazement of the people next to them.

"Go buy a dining table first?" Lu Chuanming said, "I saw on the leaflet that there is a Japanese restaurant on the top floor of the mall. The sashimi looks good. Let's eat this for lunch today?"

"Okay, but don't you think it's too eye-catching?" Kurokawa Rin sighed.

Four handsome guys with different styles walk together, which not only attracts the little girl's attention, but anyone who walks by will take a second look.

Zhu Xing gave a big "tsk", showing a trace of impatience on his face, but his cold appearance was not enough to scare off the enthusiastic girl, at most... just stepping away and whispering, and occasionally there was a scream.

"Forget it, let's go separately." Kurokawa Rin stopped, "You two go shopping first, see you at that Japanese grocery store at 12 noon."

"OK." Lu Chuan waved his hand clearly.

I didn't even think about taking this great god to go shopping, it would be a disservice. Ley is easier to use than him, at least he never complains about things.

"Let's go." Kurokawa Rin took Amuro Toru's hand and turned back.

"You are thinking about the Ferris wheel." Toru Amuro said helplessly.

"I'm curious about the largest Ferris wheel in Japan." Rin Kurokawa was in high spirits.

"What are you curious about? Have you never seen a Ferris wheel?" Amuro Toru disapproved.

"Curious...is the legend about kissing at the highest point of the Ferris wheel true?" Kurokawa Rin looked at him with a smile, "It should be more effective to use this Japan's best test?"

Amuro was stunned for a moment, and then he was dragged into an empty box by him.

With a "snap", the hatch closed, and the ferris wheel passed by the ground and slowly lifted into the sky.

Kurokawa Rin glanced at the time, 11:18.

"Really, I'm pretty stupid to accompany you to sit in this kind of thing." Amuro sat on the seat opposite him, resting his chin in one hand, looking out of the window a little bored.