Chapter 95

The ferris wheel starts to restart.

Amuro looked at the ground that was getting closer and closer, and his face became more and more ugly.

"What, uncomfortable? Scared?" Kurokawa Rin put his arms around his waist to comfort him.

"No..." Toru Amuro sighed, bumping his head on his shoulder and not wanting to wake up.

"Here." Kurokawa Rin stuffed something into his hand.

"What...a mask?" Toru Amuro was taken aback.

"You are an intelligence officer, it is best not to expose your face to the police, especially the news media." Kurokawa Rin is very understanding.

You see, I even prepared a mask for you, how considerate.

"..." Amuro's head was full of black lines.

Well, something is better than nothing. Although wearing a mask in front of Datehang and Matsuda is the same as not wearing it, but at least it can cover it a little bit, and it won't be so social.

I just hope that the two of them will be smarter, and when they see their dyed hair and black pupils, they can react and pretend not to know each other.

Standing on the platform were Sato and Shiratori. After opening the hatch, they reached out to help them get off.

"No, thank you." Kurokawa Rin jumped down, turned around, half-supported Amuro Toru, and held him in his arms.

"Are you okay?" Sato asked.

"It's okay, I was just scared." Kurokawa Rin said calmly.

"Speaking of which, I really don't want to say, I see you again so soon, President Shirakawa, and Mr. Hoshino." Sato looked helpless.

"Yeah, it's not a good thing to see the police in a few days." Kurokawa Rin glanced at Matsuda Jinpei who was getting off the No. 72 car next door, and sighed.

Very good, you have heard Officer Sato's address, if this idiot can still call out "Flow Valley", then he... can't get back.

"Looking at it this way, President Bai Chuan is really unlucky. On the second day of the new year, he encountered a plane hijacking incident, and within a week, he was involved in another bombing case." Shirao apologized from the side.

Shirakawa Pharmaceutical plays an important role in the Japanese pharmaceutical industry. If this person is unhappy, it will be a big trouble to complain to the higher authorities about the public security issues in Tokyo.

"Well, it's probably because I haven't been to the shrine recently?" Kurokawa Rin thought about it carefully, and lowered his head and asked, "Find a time to go there? How about the Hachimangu Shrine in Tsuruoka, in two months, just go Cherry blossom viewing."

"Anything is fine." Toru Amuro replied softly, his back straightened, and he could almost feel the scorching gaze that could burn two holes out of him.

He didn't even dare to move, and let himself lie in Kurokawa Rin's arms, leaning lightly on his shoulder, and with the mask covering most of his face, there was almost no sense of existence.

Fortunately, the Metropolitan Police Department has gotten used to Shirakawa Yanichi's lover, Wen Jing, who is shy, timid, fearful of meeting people, and a person with social fear tendencies, but he didn't show too much curiosity, and even graciously avoided looking at him directly.

However, Matsuda Jinping! He can guarantee that Matsuda must have recognized it. After all, he was a friend who exchanged fists when he was in the police academy.