Chapter 64

Fever

Toru Amuro finished his supper slowly, washed and put away the tableware, and then slowly went upstairs.

On the ground at the door of the second bedroom, there was a brown medicine bottle and a tablet of capsules. Picking it up, I saw three handwritten words on the label of the medicine bottle: anti-inflammatory powder. Capsules are commonly used cephalosporins.

For external use and internal use, simple and crude.

He took the medicine in his hand, opened the door and went back to the room with a look of hopelessness.

"So slow." Kurokawa Rin leaned against the head of the bed, wearing only a nightgown, the belt was loosely tied, revealing a large chest.

Toru Amuro glared at him fiercely, and said angrily, "Take off your clothes!"

"So impatient?" Kurokawa Rin raised his eyebrows and looked at him playfully.

"Believe it or not, I shot you dead?" Amuro revealed a Bourbon smile.

"I don't believe it." Kurokawa Rin blinked and answered quickly.

With a heart attack, Amuro snorted coldly, sat down on the edge of the bed, tore off half of his nightgown, and then gasped.

But I saw that the area around the tooth mark was already swollen and high, and the outermost part was blue, which gradually turned purple. When it reached the edge of the wound, it was purple and black. It had just been washed, and the place where the mouth had been closed began to ooze blood again, which looked hideous. terrible.

——Did I bite so hard?

Toru Amuro looked away, feeling a little guilty.

"Didn't you do it yourself? Quickly apply the medicine." Kurokawa Rin's eyes were still on the pages of the book, and his expression did not reveal such a serious wound on his body.

Toru Amuro pursed his lips, opened the bottle cap, and carefully sprinkled the white powder on the wound, only then remembered that Jing Guang didn't prepare gauze for him.

"There should be more in the medicine box. I saw it last time." Kurokawa Rin knew what he was thinking and reminded.

Toru Amuro let out an "oh", dug out the medicine box, found a roll of gauze, came back to bandage the wound, hesitated for a moment, and shook the capsule again: "This, do you want to take it?"

"No." Kurokawa Rin looked disgusted.

Seeing this, Toru Amuro didn't force himself, he threw the medicine and the rest of the gauze back into the medicine box, and by the way, he was thinking about what kind of medicine he needed to buy.

"Go to bed early," Kurokawa Rin said.

"Understood." Amuro sighed, suppressed the entanglement in his heart, took clean clothes and went to take a bath.

When I came out, the lights in the bedroom had gone out.

He touched the other side of the bed by the moonlight, lifted the corner of the quilt and got in. The next moment, a hand stretched out from behind, wrapped his arms around his waist, and pulled him into his arms.

Toru Amuro leaned his back against his warm chest, and slowly relaxed, followed by another burst of fear.

Since when did he get so used to this person's embrace?

"Don't think so much, go to sleep." Kurokawa Rin's voice sounded in his ears, melting into the night, a bit gentle.

Toru Amuro closed his eyes, thinking that he would definitely not be able to sleep tonight, but the fact is that he lost consciousness without knowing it.