Chapter 162 -164

(162) Confession

"This is the new model in our store this month, it's an Italian designer..."

Amuro Toru absent-mindedly listened to the shopping guide lady's introduction, going in one ear and out the other, staring at the dazzling array of rings on the counter in a daze.

He even saw the squad leader holding his mobile phone, and he didn't need to think about who to send the message to - if he didn't connect to the line, how would the squad leader know that his name is Toru Amuro now!

I hope that Jing Guang can stop those contemporaries who watch the excitement and don't think it's a big deal!

"Toru, have you chosen yet?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

"Then let's do this." Toru Amuro didn't care about the ring at all, and just casually fingered it.

"..." Kurokawa Rin's expression was a little weird, "Do you like this?"

"What's wrong? There are no blinding diamonds, simple..." Toru Amuro's words came to an abrupt end when the shopping guide took out the pair of rings.

It was a pair of platinum rings in the shape of thorn roses. The men's ring is a circle of rose vines with two strands twisted together, and the women's ring is a rose flower connected end to end. Indeed, exquisite and chic, worthy of the work of top designers.

"This pair of rings cannot be disassembled and sold..." The shopping guide smiled apologetically, apparently not thinking that any of them would wear a rosette ring.

Toru Amuro heaved a sigh of relief, and was about to switch to another pair, when he heard a slow voice floating from the side: "I think it's pretty good."

"Huh?" He looked over in shock.

Kurokawa Rin picked up the men's ring, grabbed his glove and inserted it into his ring finger, making it fit tightly.

"Aren't you serious?" Amuro Toru looked at the remaining female rings in disbelief.

"I like everything you picked, and...it's really pretty." Kurokawa Rin smiled.

Roses aren't just for women. What's more, Ling gave him roses.

"Then...shall I ask the after-sales service to change the ring number?" the shopping guide lady asked cautiously.

"Okay, we'll pick it up in the afternoon." Kurokawa Rin said, taking out the card.

"I want to buy it." Toru Amuro glared at him, and followed the shopping guide lady to check out.

Kurokawa Rin shrugged, and obediently put away his card.

Although the price is followed by a lot of 0s, which of the tasks that Toru Amuro has taken on in the organization over the years has paid less than this figure?

"Okay, let's go." Amuro came back in a hurry, grabbed his hand and left.

Who knows if we will run into the same period later!

Kurokawa Rin knew what he meant, and let him pull it out amusedly, not forgetting to make an apologetic expression to Date Hang.