Chapter 55

In the living room in the morning, the atmosphere is eerie.

Akira Midorikawa and Toru Amuro were preparing breakfast in the kitchen. The two were obviously very close, but there was no verbal or eye contact at all. Occasionally, when their arms touched, they would subconsciously move away.

On the dining table, Kurokawa Rin tapped the notebook generously, the screen was divided into several parts, and a string of codes slid past at a dizzying speed.

Zhu Xing sat across from him with his arms folded, looking in a daze, but his eyes flicked over the computer, and his eyes became more cloudy.

This is something belonging to the FBI. It should have fallen into the hands of the organization in a hurry during the evacuation. I hope the technicians have cleared all the information.

In the early hours of this morning, he received a report from James. Except that George jumped a little slower and was seriously injured by the car explosion, he, Kamel, and Judy were all fine. It's just the FBI agents who sneaked into Japan, and now only five of them are still alive. And James and others must immediately withdraw to the United States and secretly search for internal undercover agents. On the Japanese side, he can only fight alone.

Zhu Xingda was not discouraged, but instead aroused his fighting spirit even more.

What's more, the fbi withdrew to the United States. Although he lost his backup, it also wiped out all the flaws at the same time.

An undercover agent who doesn't contact anyone, naturally no one can see that he is an undercover agent.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" Kurokawa Rin finally said something.

"This is not your computer, I'm a little curious." Zhu Xingda said frankly.

"Oh, last night's target." Kurokawa Rin looked up at him, as if adding lightly, "Gin said it was the FBI."

"when~"

"Wow~"

There were two loud bangs in the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Kurokawa Rin frowned.

"It's okay." Toru Amuro turned around with a calm demeanor, "I slipped my hand and didn't hold the sugar bowl steady, and almost hit Luchuan, causing him to be scalded by the coffee."

"Ah, it's nothing, Amuro-kun, go out first, I'll clean up here." Akira Lvchuan was a little embarrassed.

There was a broken coffee cup on the kitchen counter, and part of the brown coffee had flowed to the ground, which was particularly conspicuous on the white floor tiles. The sugar bowl is also porcelain, intermingled with the crispness of the coffee cup. The sugar packets used for the coffee were scattered all over the floor, and some were soaked in the coffee, which was obviously unusable.

"If it hurts, it's better to apply some medicine." Amuro didn't look at him, turned around to get the broom, and swept away the debris and sugar packets on the ground.

"It's okay, I just splashed a few drops before my hands trembled. In fact, it's not to the point of being burned." Akira Lvchuan shook his head, and took a rag to clean up the sink.

"It's fine, Lu Chuan, don't let him make you frizzy." Kurokawa Rin chuckled and didn't care.

Zhu Xingda didn't see it with his back to the kitchen, but...it only takes a glance from him, can you still not tell which one hits the ground first, the sugar or the coffee? really...

Akira Lvchuan took a peek and saw that Kurokawa Rin's expression was not unusual, so he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

It was indeed his fault. When he heard that the target of the sniping yesterday was actually the FBI, not the traitors of the organization he thought, he was taken aback and didn't hold his coffee. Seeing this, Amuro Toru, who was next to him, didn't hesitate for a second, and directly smashed the sugar bowl in his hand, and then reversed the cause and effect, and took over all the mistakes.