Chapter 25

Goodbye Midorikawa Haruka

The motorcycle rider scrambled into the tram, closed the tram door, pressed the start button, and watched the tram slowly leave the shore, he was relieved and sat down on the ground in front of the bridge.

There is only one tram connected to the water crystal, and once he sets off, waiting for a round trip is enough time for him to get rid of the pursuers, not to mention, he can completely prevent the tram from going back.

However, who the hell is that? It's too terrifying. The sports car is driven out of the effect of a tank and an airplane.

However, while he was still panting violently, there was a loud "bang" above his head, followed by teeth-stinging scratches, mixed with the roar of the engine.

Looking up, the steel plate on the roof of the tram was actually dented.

"No, can't you? You're lying, right?" He was dumbfounded, as if he had seen something inconceivably terrifying, and his eyeballs were about to fall out.

"It must be a lie. A lie." On the roof of the tram, Kogoro Mori shivered while hugging Conan.

Toru Amuro flew the Mazda across the sea, landed accurately on the roof of the tram, then slammed the direction and stepped on the brakes, and Kurokawa Rin next to him helped him pull up the handbrake desperately.

The car slid sideways for a distance of five or six meters, and finally stopped at the head of the tram.

"Stop, stop." Mao Lilan breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sorry to surprise you." Amuro smiled helplessly.

Who made you insist on sitting in...

Conan struggled off Mori Kogoro and opened the car door.

Fortunately, there is still half a meter away from the front of the car to settle down.

What a skill to drive a tram... He swore that he would never ride in a car driven by Amuro again!

"This car, it's time to go back to the factory. The repair fee is not worth it, let's change it." Kurokawa Rin sighed.

I know that Toru Amuro's Mazda is a consumable, so why don't you just report it to the organization and buy a few more for later use, so you don't need to save money for the organization.

Conan next to him gave two "hehe" and rolled his eyes.

With this driving method, how many cars are not enough to waste, okay? Moreover, the airbag does not pop out after such a collision, and it has been specially modified at first glance.

Habitual offender.

The tram finally landed.

As soon as the door opened, the motorcycle rider ran towards the hotel like a frightened rabbit.

Kurokawa Rin and others had to find a way to get off the top of the tram first, which wasted time, and they couldn't see each other in the blink of an eye.

"It's okay, there's only one way in this place, there's no way out, don't worry about him running away." Kurokawa Rin was very calm.

"That bastard, I, Mori Kogoro, must arrest him!" The down-to-earth detective finally came back to life.

"He can't run away." Toru Amuro geared up to avenge his beloved Mazda.

"Miss Lan will stay here and wait for us," Kurokawa Rin said.

"Hey? Why? I can too..." Mao Lilan argued.

"No, I trouble Miss Lan because it's very important." Kurokawa Rin said gently, "This is the only way to leave. I'm afraid the suspect will turn around and run away, so I want to trouble Miss Lan to stay here. That guy, although he looks His body is that of a man, but his movements are at the level of an ordinary person, and he has not received any special training. Is it okay for Miss Lan to take him down?"