Chapter 82

I'm Busy, Don't Disturb!

When Kurokawa Rin woke up, it was already afternoon.

Slowly going downstairs, I saw Zhu Xingda lying on the sofa, lazily swiping his phone, and there was an unopened takeaway on the dining table.

"I also ordered your portion, do you want to eat?" Zhu Xingda asked.

"Eat." Kurokawa Linsheng dismantled the takeaway and put it in the microwave.

Beef rice bowl, just because the beef slices have lost their moisture and turned black after being left for a long time, it looks unappetizing.

However, the two chefs in the family are not here... Tsk, never let Bourbon and Scotland go on missions together in the future!

"Do you need me to go to the task at night?" Zhu Xingda sat up.

"Go, but not with me." Rin Kurokawa stood in the kitchen waiting for the microwave to run, and said, "Stand by anytime, I will send you the location."

"Target?" Zhu Xing raised his eyebrows.

"Ding~" The microwave stopped.

Rin Kurokawa brought the meal back to the dining table, took apart the disposable chopsticks, and thought of the shot Akai Hideichi shot at Chianti three years later, with a slight smile on his lips, he answered something similar: "Who Point a gun at me, whoever is the target."

Zhu Xing freshman raised his eyebrows, and replied calmly, "I know".

Kurokawa Rin ate quietly, thinking in his mind.

Gin will definitely re-investigate Honda Satoru's matter. Although he has wiped out all the clues, Gin is too suspicious. Sometimes even if there is no evidence, when he wants to suspect someone, he doesn't need evidence at all.

If you want to get Scotland out, what you need to do is not to destroy the evidence, but to prove that the intelligence is false from the source. This matter did not exist in the first place.

If Honda Satoru wasn't an undercover liaison in the organization, then there was something wrong with the person who gave Gin the news.

However, I don't know how important the undercover organization in the Metropolitan Police Department is, and we must be prepared to go crazy with gin, and we still need safety insurance.

With Akai Shuichi watching from behind, it really is a very reassuring existence.

Perhaps it is because the way of entering the organization is different from that of the leader, this Ley is even more unrestrained than in the original book, almost showing his abilities to the fullest.

When I finally stuffed my late lunch, it was time for departure. All he stuffed in his bag was a bag of pre-departure cookies from Scotland, and got into the gin car.

"Why did you change your face again?" Qin Jiu in the passenger seat frowned.

"For the safety of your driver." Kurokawa Rin said leisurely.

The vodka driving only felt a chill down the back.

"It's up to you..." Qin Jiu snorted coldly, "For this mission, we are going to a biological laboratory. In the deep mountains of Gunma, you are responsible for cracking the security system. After controlling the laboratory, you may need to You hack the firewall to copy the data."

"Understood." Kurokawa Rin responded without much interest, "Isn't this way out of the city?"

"Go and pick up Shirley first." Qin Jiu gave him a cold look.