Chapter 78

Kurokawa Rin was not in the room, he opened the french door, wiped off the thin snow on a chair and sat down, poured himself a glass of bourbon that he didn't finish yesterday.

The wine that had been left outside overnight was cold, as if it had been chilled. The laptop next to it was turned on, and a social news from two years ago was displayed on the screen.

The suspect planted several bombs in Tokyo, and finally one of them blew up, seriously injuring several EOD police officers in the explosive ordnance disposal squad and killing one.

When Rin Kurokawa went upstairs, he also thought of a very unreasonable question yesterday, but he had no time to investigate it alone after returning. However, it has been stuck in my heart, and I can't sleep, so I wake up early in the morning.

This is why Toru Amuro wakes up to find him drinking.

It's just that he still had some thoughts that he couldn't sort out, so he was interrupted by Toru Amuro.

Now that he calmed down and sorted out the clues again, after finding the news from that year, he was even more sure.

In the last timeline, he saw Hagiwara Kenji and Matsuda Jinpei who were supposed to die in the original book. Matsuda didn't die, it should be a chain reaction caused by Hagiwara's not dying. But why didn't Hagiwara die? At that time, out of curiosity, he also went to check the bombing case that year. The news description is exactly the same as what I see now - the one that is verbatim.

If there was a butterfly effect in the previous timeline that caused Kenji Hagiwara to survive, would the butterfly effect be exactly the same in another time and space? This one-in-a-billion chance is absolutely impossible.

In addition, the two explosion sites mentioned that one person was killed—the person who died was not Hagiwara Kenji, so who was it? If it is a policeman, it will not be without a name, just like Kenji Hagiwara died in the line of duty in the original work, the police will also publicize the martyrs.

Unless, the police can't find out the real identity of this person at all!

And in both worlds, a person whose identity the police could not find out died? Even the photos of the scene are exactly the same.

[System, every time I enter the world of Conan, will there be a connection between the worlds? ] He finally called the system that had been silent for more than a year.

【Please explore by yourself. 】The sound of the system is still cold and inorganic.

【I see. 】 Kurokawa Rin evoked a smile.

He has been able to grasp some rules of the system. The words "players are invited to explore by themselves" obviously shows that his thinking is correct, and the system cannot tell him clearly because of some rules, so it hints and encourages him Continue to "Explore".

On the contrary, if he was going in the wrong direction, the system should have started warning.

"Wow, it's so cold!" As soon as Toru Amuro opened the door, he was shivered by the cold wind.

"Why are you here?" Kurokawa Rin immediately closed the computer, walked into the house, closed the door, shut the cold out, picked up the remote control, and turned on the air conditioner.

"Take care of yourself first." Toru Amuro threw the things in his hand to the bed, went to the bathroom first, twisted a hot towel and threw it directly on his face, then took the coat and said, "Warm up, wear it superior!"

"Through." Kurokawa Rin took the towel and looked at him seriously.

"Huh?" Toru Amuro uttered a monotone in doubt.