Chapter 207 - 209

(207) Akai Shuichi

Compared with Conan who glanced at the time from time to time, the sniper never lacks patience.

"Hey, Officer Midorikawa, can I just ask one question?" Conan said suddenly.

"You can ask, but I don't guarantee that I will answer." Zhu Fu Jingguang thought for a while and said.

"I want to ask, Bai..." Conan opened his mouth, but he was stopped just as he started.

"Here we come, let's talk later." Zhu Fu Jingguang said in a deep voice.

Conan immediately climbed to the back seat, with his face almost pressed against the glass, looking down nervously.

Below the circular overpass is the main road for vehicles to and from. Fortunately, the TV station has a striking logo on the body, which can be seen at a glance.

"No, this way I can't see Rena Minzumu at all," Conan said.

"It doesn't matter." Zhu Fu Jingguang shook his phone, there was a picture on it, it should be a picture taken from the surveillance, it happened to be the scene of Shui Wurenai getting on the car at the entrance of the TV station, "It's easy to know the location."

"However, even if you know the location, you can't see it." Conan was dumbfounded.

"It's not about headshot with one shot." Zhu Fu Jingguang said while adjusting the muzzle of the gun, "It's just to injure people. The fault tolerance rate is very high, so it's not a big problem."

"..." Conan had an expression on his face that I thought was impossible but I couldn't express.

"Don't worry, I'm a professional." Zhu Fu Jingguang smiled confidently.

"What did you say?" Gin picked up the phone, and when he heard the words on the other side, his murderous aura surged, "Keir was sniped on the way to Kubado Park, and his life and death are unknown?"

"Yeah." Belmode stood on the pedestrian bridge, brushing his wind-blown hair behind his ears with one hand, and said, "The ambulance has come, and the injury is on the left abdomen. This injury does not seem to be fake. How about it, Gin, do you plan to continue?"

"No, retreat." After Qin Jiu finished speaking, he hung up the phone directly.

Of course, Chianti, who was poured with cold water after receiving the notice, cursed for a long time.

"Brother, didn't you say that Keir was an undercover agent?" Vodka asked suspiciously.

With a sullen face, Gin sent a text message: 【Calvados, where is Ley now? ——Gin]

[Not far from his safe house, buying cigarettes at the vending cabinet. ——Calvados】Calvados responded quickly, along with the text message, there is also a photo.

Although the distance is far away, the pixels are sufficient, and the person's face can be clearly seen after zooming in. It is undoubtedly Ley.

"Brother, do you suspect that it was Ley who sniped Kiel?" Vodka asked in surprise.

Gin didn't bother to talk to him, thought for a while, and then made another call.