Chapter 39

After Garnier vomited, he finally led the man into the building with a pale face.

This is a member-like private club, and the annual fee is sky-high. The people who come and go are either rich or expensive, and the confidentiality is excellent.

According to the archives, Ricard was originally a down-and-out aristocrat in France. Later, he made a fortune by relying on the organization. This clubhouse is also his property.

Garnier led them directly to the top floor, pushed open the door of the meeting room, and stepped aside himself, signaling them to go in by themselves.

Kurokawa Rin smiled lightly, and walked in with Toru Amuro openly.

He actually believed that as long as Ricard was not crazy, at least for now, he would never treat him on the surface.

"I'm Rickard, the person in charge of the French area. Japanese whiskey?" The man in front of the French window turned around with a polite attitude, and his gestures were full of the elegance of an ancient European aristocrat.

Kurokawa Rin looked at the veterans of this organization calmly.

Ricard looks to be over half a hundred years old. Even though he is well maintained, his temples are already frosty white, but his back is still straight. He is wearing a hand-made suit and has a walking stick of unknown material in his right hand. Fascinated by the temperament of many girls.

Even when he stood in front of the window and saw how they got here, his expression didn't change a bit.

"The information about the Provost family, are you ready?" Kurokawa Rin didn't answer his words, with a businesslike attitude.

Rickal smiled, with an expression of not caring about the young man, turned around and took a folder, "All the information that can be found on the surface is here, the Provost family is very sincere, but This deal is too important, and there are people who don't want them to get it."

"For example?" Kurokawa Rin raised his eyes.

"Michel Durand." Ricard spat out a name, "It is a new family in the French medical industry. It was also very interested in organizing this information, but unfortunately the competition failed."

"It's not just a medical upstart who can find a way to the organization." Kurokawa Rin sneered.

"I heard that they have a lot to do with the underground forces in Paris." Rickard mentioned cryptically.

"I see. Has the transaction location been decided?" Kurokawa Rin nodded and put away the folder, obviously not planning to read it now.

"No." Ricard shook his head, "The time is ten days later, they set the time, and the location should be decided by us."

"I will notify them when I confirm the location." Kurokawa Rin got up and was about to leave.

"Are you planning to trade with the Provost family alone?" Ricard finally showed a trace of astonishment on his face, "The one said that the French Quarter will fully cooperate with your actions..."

"Although I don't think it's necessary, in order not to waste your kindness, I will notify you after the location is decided." Kurokawa Rin said.

"..." Rika's mouth twitched.

What's the matter with this attitude of me insisting on licking my face and begging to help you? Do you really plan to fight the underground forces in Paris alone?

"Let's go." Rin Kurokawa threw the folder into the arms of Toru Amuro who was standing behind him, walked two steps, remembered again, turned around and said, "By the way, borrow a car, the guy at the door The driver doesn’t need it, he still gets motion sickness.”