Chapter 310 - 312

(310) Escape

Conan looked at the corpse in front of him, a little dazed.

It's not that he hasn't seen dead people, even, because he encountered too many cases, he has seen too many dead people.

However, this person was shot in the head by a sniper in front of his eyes. He can still feel the sticky touch of warm blood splashing on his face.

The sniper...in that direction, not Shuichi Akai, who is it?

"Little devil! What are you doing in a daze? Hurry up and run!" Kuroba Kaito roared, "Even if the fuse is removed, if the fire reaches the bomb, it will explode!"

Conan took a complicated look at the researcher who was still bleeding, gritted his teeth, and turned to follow.

"What should I do? There is no way down!"

"If you don't want to go to the rooftop, there are so many policemen down there, they will definitely be able to save us!"

"That's right! Even if the helicopter can't get through, you can use an inflatable cushion!"

The rest of the hostages were talking about it.

"Leader Miyano, what do you think?" The only female researcher came over.

Since she ran out of the core laboratory, she has been hiding in the fire room until she found a fire.

Miyano Shiho is relatively familiar with her. After all, there are not many women in the laboratory. It is rare for this female researcher named Sawano Koharu to have a few words with her.

"It may not be feasible to go up." Kaito Kuroba answered, "Smoke and fire are both going up. It would be good if you can jump down immediately, but the police couldn't arrange inflatable cushions in advance in order not to alarm the criminals. That kind of An inflatable cushion that can withstand the impact of a fall from such a height cannot be prepared right away, but within five minutes, the edge of the roof will be surrounded by flames, making it impossible to get close, and will only be suffocated to death.”

"The most important thing is that those bombs are in the ventilation ducts—that is, on the ceiling of the 6th floor. Once they explode, the roof will be the first to bear the brunt." Conan added.

"Then what should we do?" Miyano Shiho frowned, "Should I find a rope and find a way to get down to the fifth floor."

"I just read it." Sawano Xiaochun replied with pursed lips, "If there was a way to go, I wouldn't stay here-the elevator couldn't start, and the stairs on both sides were not only completely blown up, but also collapsed. Some of the roads are blocked, and there is no way to go down!"

"What should I do?" Kaito Kuroba subconsciously looked at Conan.

If it was him normally, he wouldn't worry at all. Worst of all, Miyano Shiho is a girl and Conan is a child, and at worst, he will turn into Kaitou Kidd and fly down. But now his hang glider is broken!

"Boom!" At this moment, there was an explosion from the corner of the corridor, sparks flew, and the lime blocks on the top of the head mixed with the shattered glass on both sides smashed down on the head and face, causing a burst of screams.

"Shut up!" Miyano Shiho yelled angrily.

Although she is the youngest of Bai Chuan Pharmaceutical, everyone knows that this little genius is the heir designated by the president. Jiwei is still there, and she finally calmed down after being yelled at by her.

"The Chamber of Secrets." Conan spat out two words.

"That's right!" Kuroba Kaito's eyes lit up, "That place is fire-proof and explosion-proof, it should be able to survive!"