Chapter 325 - 327

(325) Return

system space.

Kurokawa Rin slowly opened his eyes.

The originally black eyes were dyed a layer of dark red, as if there was still data flowing through.

He shook his head vigorously and began to recall his past. Unbelievably, he did not forget the events of his previous life, but in this life, from the memorabilia to the Twilight Villa, everything that happened in this life is also clearly engraved in his mind, as if he had lived here for 30 years.

"The reward has been delivered, is the host still satisfied?" the system asked.

"Satisfied, very satisfied." Kurokawa Rin evoked a pleasant smile, and finally got a bit of a good look at the system that forcibly recalled him, and couldn't wait, "Now, send me back."

"Host, please stay calm." The system said, and a contract appeared on the screen.

"Huh?" Kurokawa Rin raised his eyebrows slightly.

"After the host reads it correctly, please sign it." The system said.

Rin Kurokawa walked up a few steps, and after reading the words on it, he couldn't help being dumbfounded. It turned out to be a letter of guarantee for him to stay in the mission world voluntarily—after reading it, he signed his name at the end without hesitation, and raised his head again: "Is that okay?"

"Please host to choose an identity card." The contract on the screen faded, and those familiar identity cards appeared again.

Kurokawa Rin smiled, his heart was beating fast, and his eyes quickly searched for the only SP-level limited card——

"We're about to part, and I'm still a bit reluctant to part with the host." The system sighed.

"Do you know what reluctance is?" Kurokawa Rin laughed.

"Hmm... In the words of you humans, do you mean you don't want to be separated?" the system asked.

"Although this is the case, I am very happy to be separated from you." Kurokawa Rin said unceremoniously, "There is something in my mind that can see my thoughts at any time. I don't like it."

"Okay, then congratulations to the host." The system's voice can actually make people feel a little depressed.

"But... Send Zero to me. Just based on this, I am very happy to meet you. Thank you." Kurokawa Rin said, pointing to the identity card that was specially made not long ago.

【Furutani Rei's fiancé, Kurokawa Rin】

"Confirmation is complete, start transmission." The system's voice sounded, but Kurokawa Rin knew that this was the last time.

In the next second, his figure disappeared into the space, and the screens went off one by one, as if the world had fallen into a deep sleep.

After a while, the system's erratic voice sounded in the darkness:

"I wish the host a prosperous martial fortune and a safe future. Number KN1024, the task is completed, and the dormancy is allowed."

"Good night."

The sun gradually sank below the horizon.

Jiang Gu Ling closed a document in front of him, got up and stretched, looked at the remaining workload on the table, and decided to go downstairs to find a place to have a meal, take a walk, and sit comfortably Too long and stiff bones.

Then come back and work all night.

Walking out the door, there is still the last light left in the big office outside.