Chapter 69

The Intuition of the Same Kind

Toru Amuro opened the door, and his eyes couldn't help being in a trance.

The sliding door of the garden was wide open, and Kurokawa Rin was only wearing a white shirt and slacks, with his sleeves rolled up halfway, typing on the keyboard of his notebook intently. The sun shone from behind, tinging his silhouette with gold. For a moment, the words that can come to mind are, the years are quiet and good.

However, soon he was amused by himself.

This is a senior member of the organization, and his hands are stained with blood. Even now, behind the code he typed, there might be lives attached to it. How could it be related to Sui Yuejing.

"How?" Kurokawa Rin raised his head.

"I got it clear." Toru Amuro took off his mask and closed the door behind his back.

Kurokawa Rin pushed the notebook away and poured him a cup of tea.

"Is this considered a bribe?" Amuro sat down, shook his teacup, and took a sip.

"Then you have to add this?" Kurokawa Rin picked up a green grape from the fruit plate and stuffed it into his mouth.

Toru Amuro walked around outside for a long time, sweating all over, biting the cold grapes between his teeth, and the sweet juice slid down his throat into his stomach, which immediately dispelled some of the heat.

"How is it?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

"The deceased is indeed Councilor Maeda, and he died in the hot spring pool in his room." Toru Amuro took a sip of warm tea and said methodically, "The room booked by Councilor Maeda is exactly the same as ours, and there are only two rooms in this hotel. There are two suites with a private open-air hot spring, which are located on the east and the west. You must go through the front hall with surveillance, so we who live on the west side temporarily ruled out the suspicion. There are currently three suspects, one is Maeda Councilor The female secretary who came to wake him up in the morning and no one opened the door, and then found the door unlocked and went in, she was also the first person to find out. The other two are from the TV station, one is field manager Ken Ota, and the other is Mizuna Rena .”

"It's the Ota who yelled at me at the door of the restaurant in the morning?" Kurokawa Rin thought for a while.

"Yeah." Toru Amuro nodded, and said, "By the way, Ken Ota used to be the driver of Senator Maeda, and there was a quarrel when he left the job. Someone saw them breaking up yesterday. Rena Mizumu was caught by surveillance Going to the east, according to her, she likes to soak in hot springs alone while looking at the stars, and Senator Maeda harassed her yesterday. Needless to say, the secretary, the chances of finding out that the murderer is the first one is high, and Senator Maeda is not a good tempered person The female secretary has a lot of complaints."

"Tou, as expected of the best intelligence agent." Kurokawa Rin praised, and then fed another grape.

"Who do you think the murderer is?" Amuro asked with a grape in his mouth.

"I don't know." Kurokawa Rin replied without hesitation.

"Do you even guess?" Toru Amuro couldn't give up.

"Looking at you like this, you should know who the murderer is." Kurokawa Rin looked at him with a smile.

I have always believed that even if Toru Amuro is not a police officer and does not work as an undercover agent, he can still be an excellent detective, no worse than Shinichi Kudo.

"It's not just me who knows, your little friend should know too." Toru Amuro picked a grape and put it in his mouth, squinting his eyes happily.

"There is no evidence." Kurokawa Rin understood.