Chapter 316 - 318

(316) Pursuit

"Okay!" Kaito Kuroba took a step back, appreciating his work with satisfaction.

Hondo Eikai glanced at the strange face in the mirror, and couldn't help but secretly startled.

I didn't expect someone in the police to master Belmode's disguise technique, and he was still such a young man.

"Mr. Furutani, do you have any hair dye with you? It's faster to cover it with that." Kaito Kuroba casually said while changing his face for Judy.

Jiang Guling took out a bottle and threw it to him without saying a word.

Kuroba Kaito took it and whistled. In a few minutes, Judy turned into an ordinary black-haired Asian woman with pockmarks in his hands.

The people next to him were amazed - although they had all seen Belmore disguised as someone else, but no one had ever seen such a skillful process of disguise.

The Mumu Police Department's expression was even more complicated, and there was a bit of indescribable dumbfounding. The Phantom Thief Kidd, who caused a headache for Nakamori next door, is a high school student, who seems to be the child of his neighbor—of course, the most outrageous thing is that Phantom Thief Kidd is actually a member of the police.

On the other side, Jiang Gu Ling and Zhu Fu Jingguang simply did it themselves in order to save time.

Both of their make-up techniques were taught by Rin Kurokawa, and they are completely different from Kaito Kuroba, but it is enough to cover up their true colors.

On the contrary, Hondo Eikai's mouth twitched, secretly sympathizing with Japanese whiskey—do you know that the police are still using the techniques you taught after your death?

"It's done!" Kaito Kuroba let out a long sigh of relief.

In comparison, Sera Marie is the fastest, but with a different hair color. After all, she looks like a junior high school student now, so the chance of being recognized is not high.

"I'll go first, Zhenchun will stay." The girl greeted coldly, opened the window, and jumped directly.

"Me too." Cia was the first to leave.

"Mr. Jiang Gu, do you have anything else to say?" James, who stayed at the end, asked.

"No, no." Jiang Gu Ling raised his head and gave a smile, "Please go ahead."

James looked at him for a while before speaking: "I heard Mr. Akai mentioned bourbon—"

"Akai mentioned me? That must be a bad word." Jiang Gu Lingyi raised his eyebrows, dismissively.

"No, he said that you will be the most difficult opponent in his life." James laughed, "But you are not his opponent, but a comrade in arms. This is his luck."

"Who is his comrade in arms!" Jiang Gu Lingyi changed his face in a second, muttering dissatisfiedly.

"Anyway, you helped Akai-kun." James said helplessly. Although... a bit sorry for cia, but he is still lucky. In any case, Hondo Ekai's exposure is better than Akai Shuichi's exposure.