Chapter 280 - 282

(280) The Most Trusted Person

"You two, please use." Wakita Kenze brought the food.

Rin Kurokawa picked up a piece of sushi, dipped in the sauce and took a bite, frowning slightly.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Gu Ling asked.

Kurokawa Rin took another one from his plate and tasted it.

Falling valley zero:? ? ?

"It's not as delicious as your cooking." Kurokawa Rin muttered in a low voice.

Jiang Guling felt relieved, and laughed out loud: "It makes me think it's poisonous."

"So I'm not giving you a drug test?" Kurokawa Rin said half-jokingly.

Jiang Guling was taken aback for a moment, then rolled his eyes at him, and scolded angrily: "Don't make trouble, can you talk nonsense?"

Kurokawa Rin smiled, although the probability of being poisoned is very low, but... Anyway, he will not die.

At this time, several waves of customers came in one after another, and the store finally became busy.

"How's the arrangement for Kiel?" Kurokawa Rin asked casually.

"It's almost there. I confirmed with the director in the morning that an agreement has been reached with the cia. Hondo Ekai will stay in Japan as the liaison between the cia and the police." Rei Fuguya frowned, looking unhappy.

"Why, did you suffer a loss in the negotiation?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

"No." Jiang Guling shook his head, a little annoyed, "Is there no one in CIA? Let an undercover agent who has been exposed continue to be a contact person, because you think the organization will not kill it?"

Hearing this, Kurokawa Rin couldn't help but smile.

"...What are you laughing at?" Jiang Gu Ling rolled his eyes at him.

"It's nothing, I just think that Zero is really a very gentle person." Kurokawa Rin said.

"W-Where is it?" Jiang Gu Ling's eyes wandered, and his face turned red.

"It's cute even when the mouth is hard and the heart is soft." Kurokawa Rin added.

"I didn't!" Jiang Gu Ling gritted his teeth.

"Hmm..." Kurokawa Rin touched his chin and muttered softly, "Obviously it's quite soft to kiss."

Fugu Ling kicked him from under the table.

Kurokawa Rin calmly suppressed his calf, grabbed another piece of sushi, and fed it into his mouth quickly, blocking him from saying "bastard".

Jiang Gu Ling glared at him with rounded eyes.

"I'm doing it for your own good, after all..." Kurokawa Rin leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Call me a bastard, once."

"..." Jiang Guling was so angry that he wanted to draw out his gun.

Matsuda was right, this guy is... extremely brazen!