Chapter 52

Come to Hurt Each Other

"Crack." A crisp sound startled Amuro Toru.

Turning around, I saw Kurokawa Rin breaking open a piece of chocolate that he didn't know where he came from, and handed half to him: "Do you want to eat?"

"Why... why are you bringing chocolate?" Amuro Toru was dumbfounded.

"Of course it's for eating." Kurokawa Rin seemed even more strange, then as if to prove it, he picked up half of the chocolate and took a bite.

"It's too sweet, I don't want to eat it." Amuro glanced at the half-moon-shaped tooth marks left by the bitten place, and turned his head a little guilty.

"Really?" Kurokawa Rin smiled, suddenly reached out and hooked his neck to pull him closer, bowed his head and kissed him.

"You!" Toru Amuro was taken aback, and was about to curse, but when he opened his mouth, he was completely blocked.

The rich chocolate taste is sent over, with a little bit of sweetness in the bitterness.

"100% black art, not sweet." Kurokawa Rin said with a low smile.

"Bastard!" Amuro pushed him away breathlessly, "You are still on a mission, can you be more serious!"

"You mean, it's okay if it's not in the mission?" Kurokawa Rin asked seriously.

"Uh..." Amuro was dumbfounded. How should I answer this? Can or can't? It seems all weird.

"Through." Kurokawa Rin put one hand on his shoulder, his tone was low, "After you came back from Europe, something is wrong with you."

"W-Where is it?" Toru Amuro subconsciously turned his body to look out the window.

"Yes." Kurokawa Rin said with a frown, "It's like, it's back to the state before the Paris trading day, I thought...we've already talked?"

"What did you say?" Amuro Toru lowered his gaze.

"Is there no answer to the third question you owe me?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

"..." Amuro moved her lips and remained silent.

"Then..." Kurokawa Rin said, "Let me change the question—don't you like me?"

"..." Amuro was stunned for a moment, and finally raised his head to meet his gaze.

"Do you not like me?" Kurokawa Rin repeated, with a wry smile, "You don't need to speak, I will take you as the default."

"I..." Amuro Toru's voice was a little hoarse.

dislike? no. He knew he should say it, but couldn't.

Kurokawa Rin just looked at him calmly, waiting for his next words.

"As you said, buy it and leave it, and you won't wait until it expires." Toru Amuro forced the corners of his lips to curl up, "Who agreed to you to change the question? Heh."

After a while, Kurokawa Rin chuckled lightly, leaned over, and whispered in his ear, "Reluctant?"

"No." Toru Amuro took a step back in embarrassment.

"Okay. But..." Kurokawa Rin also smiled, "Do you think you said 'I don't like' just now, and I will say 'Yes'?"

"Huh?" Toru Amuro was taken aback.

"Just ask." Kurokawa Rin took another bite of chocolate and raised his eyebrows, "But I'm very satisfied with the result."

Amuro gritted his teeth. The bastard!