Chapter 9

Reunion Is Also The First Time

"Run——" Hagiwara roared, but instead of running out the door, he rushed up and threw Kurokawa Rin down. Because of the impact, he slid forward on the ground for a certain distance and rolled again. , and finally crushed on him.

On the other side, Matsuda also reacted quickly and pulled the Mumu Police Department, and ran out of the door.

"Boom~"

The box exploded.

"Shh~~~crackling..."

After not feeling the power of the explosion for a while, Hagiwara got up hesitantly and turned his head to look.

The people outside the door also froze in their attempts to escape.

"It's so beautiful." Kurokawa Rin sighed while lying on the ground.

The box has been broken, paper scraps and ribbon fragments are scattered all over the floor, and the so-called bomb...is spraying colorful sparks more than two meters high.

"Smoke, fireworks?" Hagiwara said stupidly.

"It's 'Fire Tree and Silver Flower'." Kurokawa Rin said.

You know, he stayed up all night last night in order to assemble the fireworks, and it would be too bad if he didn't watch enough.

"So, this is actually...a prank?" Conan crawled out from under Takagi with a look of lovelessness on his face.

"Who would commit such a prank involving thousands of police officers? And the bombs in front are not fake." Matsuda stood up and adjusted the sunglasses on his face.

Conan's expression changed slightly when he heard the words, he quietly grabbed Takagi's sleeve and pulled it out, and asked in a low voice, "Officer Takagi, is there any big event today?"

"Event?" Takagi thought for a while, then shook his head, "Is there an event... Ah, by the way, Senator Yamada is going to the orphanage to shoot a promotional video today, does that count?"

"Member?" Conan's eyebrows twitched fiercely, and he hurriedly said, "Call quickly and see if anything unusual happened!"

"Oh? Why?" Officer Takagi was puzzled.

Before Conan could figure out how to explain, the phone of Megure Police Department rang.

"What? How could it be! Okay, I see." The face of Mu Mu Police Department was extremely ugly.

"Police, what's the matter, what happened?" Takagi asked.

"Just now, Senator Yamada's car was attacked while passing through Central Road, and Senator Yamada was killed on the spot." Megure Police Department said in a deep voice.

"Is it going to hit the west?" Matsuda said in a low voice.

"It's really... being tricked thoroughly." Hagiwara looked unwilling.

Looking at the fire trees and silver flowers that are still in full bloom, they are full of ridicule.

"Conan, you can't do this next time." Kurokawa Rin patted the dust on his body and hugged Conan.

"Ah, um." Conan responded casually twice, clenching his fists tightly.

Sniping congressmen in the street, bomb attacks, such a big deal, there is likely to be a shadow of that organization behind it. It's just... the last fireworks are a bit confusing. If it was done by the black group, why didn't they drop a real bomb? Could it be that the organization still has a bottom line of not harming innocent people?