Chapter 83

Brewed Bourbon

"Give it to me!" Toru Amuro hung on Midorikawa Akira, reaching out to grab the phone, "Mine!"

"You can still hold it? Small, be careful!" Lu Chuanming's head was as big as a bucket, and he put the phone on the hands-free and then stuffed him back, and then stuffed the person back into the vagina.

"Rin...Scotland bullied me!" Toru Amuro complained confidently while holding his mobile phone.

Lv Chuanming: ... Is it okay if I don't want this little boy?

"He can't beat you." Kurokawa Rin replied, and continued to operate.

"I'm drunk." Toru Amuro seemed to want to try to get up and beat Akira Midorikawa, and he said after a while.

"You know you're drunk?" Kurokawa Rin couldn't help laughing. Generally speaking, shouldn't drunks be more confident in saying that they are not drunk?

"Hmm... Slow reaction, slow thinking, weakness in hands and feet... It's true that you are drunk." Toru Amuro murmured to himself while hugging the pillow.

"..." Kurokawa Rin was speechless, he just wanted to say that you were so drunk, you were clearly sober.

Keel wanted to open his mouth a few times, but swallowed again.

There is not only the roar of gin in the earphones, but also the laughing and joking of other people.

Kurokawa Rin's headset was hung around his neck, not far from the phone. Not only did he speak by himself, but the voice on the other end of the phone was also faithfully broadcast live on the public channel.

However, she managed to piece together a lot of information from the ridicule of her colleagues.

On the other side of the phone is Bourbon, the organization's leading intelligence expert, also directly under the Japanese Whiskey, Rum asked for several times, but no one was able to leave. However, another identity of bourbon is... the little lover of Japanese whiskey? And this is actually an open secret in the organization.

Gere couldn't tell if the relationship was real or not, but he could tell that Japanese whiskey had a crush on bourbon. Answering his drunken calls in the middle of the mission, leaving Gin's communications aside, and being able to comfort him seriously, really... the best boyfriend can't do better.

She suddenly thought of the gay man next to Shirakawa Yanichi in a hot spring hotel in Hokkaido.

Kenji Hoshino, is that Bourbon's identity? No, Hikoichi Shirakawa is the forged identity of Japanese whiskey, and Kenji Hoshino is the matching identity corresponding to it. It's a pity that he was wearing a mask all the time and didn't speak, as if he didn't have any sense of existence, and didn't see his true face... But at least there is a rough outline for reference.

"Rin, I miss you." Amuro Toru's voice was very soft.

Kurokawa Rin's breathing stopped for a second, and then he laughed: "Now I believe you are really drunk, and you are not so frank when you are sober."

"But I called you, but you didn't answer." Toru Amuro muttered aggrievedly.

"You made a mistake." Kurokawa Rin said helplessly, "Remember? You called Ley."

"Really?" Toru Amuro blinked, looked up at Akira Midorikawa, and after getting a nod of confirmation, he became angry again, "Why did Ley hang up on me? Wait until I come back to make an appointment at the training ground! Kill him..."

"Can you let me and Scotland go?" Kurokawa Rin comforted, dumbfounded, "Do you still remember the last time I ate wasabi bibimbap for half a month? I don't want to be troubled by you anymore."