Chapter 29

On the empty system platform, Kurokawa Rin relaxed his body and lay in the middle in a large font.

Both the body and the clothes have returned to the appearance when he first entered this space, the wound is gone, and even the miniature grenade in his pocket is still there, but right now he has no interest in blowing up the system.

It was as if the experience of entering the world of Detective Conan was just a dream.

"Host, now you can re-select the identity card and enter the mission world again." The system's voice finally stopped in my head.

"I said, can't you let me take a break? I'm very sad." Kurokawa Rin said lazily.

"Sad?" The system visibly froze.

"Can't you see it?" Kurokawa Rin asked back.

"Although this system is just a program, there is no human emotion, but theoretically, sadness is not what the host is now." The system said flatly.

"Pfft..." Kurokawa Rin laughed, "So you are just a piece of virtual code. Human beings use different ways to express emotions. There is no rule. Smiling is happy, crying is sad."

"Really?" The system expressed doubts.

"Then do you think the two words, crying with joy and laughing with anger, can be explained by your theory?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

"..." The system successfully crashed.

"So, I'm really sad." Kurokawa Rin sighed.

Finally, there is a person who knows that he is not a good person and still reaches out to him regardless... Jiang Gu Ling, why can't you learn from Scotland? Isn't it young tame dye?

"If the host is sad, can he continue the mission?" the system said dryly.

Kurokawa Rin let out a "tsk", got up and walked to the screen.

Identity cards flowed on the light screen. He looked at them for a while, and sure enough, the "Guardian of Conan" card had disappeared.

"You can read the file, but you can't restart it...is it?" He muttered to himself, a trace of regret flashed in his eyes, but he quickly threw it aside and quickly poked a card.

【Senior cadre Japanese Whiskey】

"Confirmation is complete, start transmitting." The system's inorganic voice sounded.

When Kurokawa Rin closed and opened his eyes, he realized that the scene had changed.

This time he didn't wake up in his sleep, the huge drop almost made him fail to react and crashed——

That's right, the place he crossed was a moving car, and he was still the driver!

【system! Are you asking me to finish the second mission in a second! 】 Kurokawa Rin angrily scolded in his mind.

[Time travel is a random time point within the optional time period during the existence of this identity. The system is also sorry for this situation. 】The system said, but obviously it doesn't know what a sorry is, it's just a pure theory.

What Kurokawa Rin noticed was its wording: optional time period?

He understands the two restrictions before and after, but what does the optional time period mean? It is optional, is there a non-optional time period?

[The host is asked to explore by himself. 】The system replies.

Kurokawa Rin was too lazy to be angry, and was just about to find a place to stop first, and figure out the current time and place. However, the accident in the road ahead made him stunned for a moment.

On the zebra crossing, a long-haired man was crossing the road as if no one was there, and the car in front of him was obviously about to crash into it.

Of course, he would not be interested if he was just an unlucky passer-by without eyes. The problem was that he knew this "passer-by" very well—Shuichi Akai.

The next moment he suddenly realized what time it was:

It's Shuichi Akai who's pseudonym is Morohoshida, Akemi Miyano!

What made him speechless was that it was fine to cheat a girl's feelings, but he was cheating on his own cousin, which was not the slightest bit of scum.

Kurokawa Rin asked himself, although he is not a good person, but at least he has a bottom line and never cheats.

Thoughts flashed through his mind, and Miyano Akemi in front of him had already stepped on the emergency brake.

Kurokawa Rin could see clearly that Akai Shuichi not only did not hide, but even might not hit him because the car braked too fast, and quietly took an extra step——

Hey, this touch is too crazy, right?

Kurokawa Rin twitched the corner of his mouth, stepped on the accelerator, and slammed into it swiftly.

"Boom!"

"Boom!"

The first sound was Kurokawa Rin's car chasing Miyano Akemi's tail, and the second sound was Akai Shuichi being hit by Miyano Akemi's car, drawing a beautiful parabola in the air, falling to the ground, and rolling twice , did not move.

Miyano Akemi seemed to be frightened, she was in the car for a long time before she opened the door in a panic and shouted, "Sir! Are you okay, sir?"

Kurokawa Rin unbuckled his seat belt slowly, without any panic.

Miyano Akemi was terrified, but in fact, Akai Shuichi had tried his best to avoid it when he found out that something was wrong. Injury is inevitable, and death is definitely inevitable.

"Sir? Sir? What should I do? I killed someone." Miyano Akemi squatted beside Akai Shuichi, almost crying.

"Miss, please don't move him, so as not to dislocate the fracture, I have already called an ambulance." Kurokawa Rin walked over, shook his phone, and said slowly.

"Ah? Oh, thank you..." Miyano Akemi stared at him blankly, with a look of bewilderment.

"You're welcome, this was originally my fault." Kurokawa Rin smiled, "Miss, I will take care of the rest, you can leave."

"Huh?" Miyano Akemi opened her eyes wide and subconsciously said, "But it was the gentleman I bumped into..."

"It wasn't you." Kurokawa Rin interrupted, "You wouldn't have hit him. I rear-ended your car, which caused you to hit him. The responsibility lies with me."

"But, but..."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

I Rely On The Vest To Run Amok In The Scientific WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara