Chapter 33

Did You Take The Wrong Medicine?

Early the next morning, when Toru Amuro went downstairs, he saw a strange man sitting on the sofa. He was so shocked that he almost shot himself with a gun.

"It's me." Kurokawa Rin didn't lift his head, and read the book by himself.

"You... Kurokawa..."

"Call me by name." Kurokawa Rin interrupted, "Calling you with honor makes me feel like I have guests at home, and I feel uncomfortable."

"Rin." Toru Amuro called out, a little confused.

Does this person actually regard the safe house as his "home"?

"Is this... a disguise?" Amuro walked to his side and looked at his face calmly.

"Probably." Kurokawa Rin didn't bother to explain the difference between disguise and makeup. In his eyes, as long as he can cover his own face, it's fine.

"Then I, I'm going to buy breakfast?" Amuro looked at the clock, 6:15, Rin Kurokawa woke up too early today.

"No, someone will deliver it later." Kurokawa Rin replied, "Go up and clean up. In the morning, I will take you to the training ground of the code-named members."

"Yes." Amuro Toru's eyes lit up.

How many high-level criminals will I see today?

When he went downstairs again, the doorbell rang just in time.

Seeing that Kurokawa Rin didn't respond, Amuro went over to open the door knowingly, showing a business smile: "Hello..."

The next moment, his expression became stiff.

The expression on Lu Chuanming's face outside the door was even more exciting, and the bag in his hand was almost dropped.

Toru Amuro had been vaccinated anyway, and knew that Rin Kurokawa had a relationship with him, but Akira Midorikawa never dreamed that he would see Zero in Rin Kurokawa's safe house!

The other person Kurokawa Rin mentioned yesterday was Zero?

"Well, how are you?" Akira Lvchuan pulled out a smile that was uglier than crying, "Mr. Kurokawa asked me to come."

Amuro glared at him, beckoning him to manage his emotions, and then opened the door: "Come in."

"Thank you." After all, Akira Lvchuan was also an undercover agent carefully trained by the police. After a momentary gaffe, he quickly recovered, his eyes became strange, and he walked in naturally, but when he saw Rin Kurokawa , still couldn't help but startled, showing a puzzled expression.

"Breakfast." Kurokawa Rin spat out two words.

He didn't change his voice on purpose, Lu Chuanming immediately understood, suppressed a trace of shock in his heart, put the bag in his hand on the table, and took out everything: "I made some at home and brought them here, you can taste it Does it fit?"

"I'm not picky." Kurokawa Rin took a rice ball.

Well, it tastes like plum salmon, but I don’t know what seasoning is added, there is no trace of fishy smell, only fresh and sweet.

Toru Amuro chewed on the rice ball, remembering the day he died yesterday, and sighed again, Jing Guang, we should change the mission.

As expected of You Shuran, Akira Lvchuan connected to his brain circuit at a glance, seemingly expressionless, and complained frantically in his heart:

Zero, what misconceptions do you have about yourself?

Can you spare the patient?

Mr. Zhu Xing is already very pitiful, you will make him never leave the hospital.