Chapter 201 - 203

(201) The Truth

The car was parked not far from Kudo's house.

Kudo Yusaku and his wife returned to China very low-key this time, and they didn't go out much. Except for a few close friends, no one even knew about it.

"Are you really going to ask Miss Youxizi?" Zhu Fu Jingguang asked.

"..." Jiang Gu Ling pursed his lips, clutching the steering wheel tightly with his hands, with a solemn expression.

He had an inexplicable premonition in his heart, it was bad. It's like knowing that there is a cliff in front of you, but the brakes have failed, and you can only watch yourself rushing towards the cliff.

He even foresaw the self who was about to be smashed to pieces.

"Zero, otherwise..." Zhu Fu Jingguang said.

"Let's go." Jiang Gu Ling took a deep breath, turned off the engine, opened the door and got out of the car.

Zhu Fu Jingguang could only swallow the words "I'll ask Lai" abruptly.

"Amuro-kun, Midorikawa-kun?" Seeing their visit, Kudo Yukiko was also surprised, "Yusaku is writing a new manuscript upstairs..."

"No, we're here to look for you, Miss Yukiko." Furutani Rei said.

"Looking for me?" Kudo Yukiko raised her eyebrows and said immediately, "Come in first."

"Thank you." Jiang Gu Ling entered the door, first took a look at the huge bookshelf, and then sat down, but his back was straightened, and he was obviously a little nervous.

Seeing this, Kudo Yukiko let him adjust his emotions, and slowly brewed black tea and brought it over.

"Don't be busy, I just... want to ask one thing." Jiang Gu Ling came back to his senses.

"Ask me?" Yukiko Kudo sat down opposite them and smiled, "Yes, if I can clear up the confusion."

When the words came to his mouth, Jiang Gu Ling couldn't help hesitating again, and turned his head to look at You Xunran beside him.

Zhu Fu Jingguang sighed, raised his head, looked straight into Kudo Yukiko's eyes, and asked sternly: "Miss Yukiko, I want to know, three years ago, in the warehouse at Tokyo Bay Wharf, that disguised as me was "executed" 'Scotland, who the hell?"

"Hey? Didn't Mr. Kurokawa tell you about this?" Yukiko Kudo was taken aback.

"Should he tell us?" Jiang Guling asked.

"Hmm..." Yukiko Kudo looked at him, held his chin in thought for a while, and suddenly laughed again, "Yes, if it was a trivial matter, he might have come to ask you for credit a long time ago. On the contrary, it is like this, even if If you do it, you have to cover it tightly, for fear of being known by you. It's so good, there is someone who holds you in the palm of your hand to protect and cherish you."

Jiang Gu Ling didn't show any joy, his face became paler and paler, his fists were clenched tightly, and even his knuckles turned white.

Zhu Fu Jingguang pressed his hand to comfort him.

"So... it's him?" After a long time, Jiang Gu Ling said tremblingly.

"Although Mr. Kurokawa probably doesn't want you to know, but I think you should have the right to know." Kudo Yukiko faded her smile, looked at Zhu Fu Jingguang, and said solemnly, "Grace is something that is important to both parties." Heavy. Just because Officer Zhu Fu is a good person, if I can't hide it from you for the rest of my life, I'm afraid the longer the time goes by, the deeper the guilt will be. And you can come to me because there must be some flaws in this matter, and you can't hide it anymore. .”