Chapter 34

After driving away the gin and vodka, Kurokawa Rin turned around and asked Ireland with a smile, "Can you help me?"

"I don't want to fight with you." Ireland has a black line.

"I didn't intend to hit you either." Kurokawa Rin glanced at him in disgust.

Ireland: So you just want to play gin? Where did gin offend you?

"Practice with my subordinates." Kurokawa Rin pointed at Toru Amuro.

"Huh?" Everyone present was stunned.

"I also want to do it myself, but gin is quite dark." Kurokawa Rin rubbed his stomach.

Seriously, he didn't think he would lose to Gin, but there was no need to spend that time, after all, he just wanted to beat Gin's face, even if he hit him, it didn't matter.

"No." Ireland has a good temper, and he recognized the black-haired Toru Amuro after a careful look, and said doubtfully, "I remember that he is the only member of the intelligence team among the new recruits, are you right? "

As he spoke, he couldn't help but look at Akira Lvchuan.

"What did you do wrong?" Kurokawa Rin was more surprised than him, "When is it the turn of the sniper to fight with people? Only the infiltrated intelligence personnel need excellent melee combat when they are exposed and evacuated." ability."

Ireland: Seems like that, right? Then why does the organization always think that the intelligence team has no effect on fighting the five scum, and all the action teams must be omnipotent in both far and near combat? Who on earth has delayed the members for so many years!

"I want to see your self-protection ability, which will determine the degree of danger of the tasks I send you to do in the future." Kurokawa Rin said.

[You can test the fighting power of Irish Whiskey, if you have a chance, you can directly tie him away. Anyway, he also betrayed in the original book, which is much easier to pry open than a diehard like gin. ] He thought so in his heart.

"I see." Toru Amuro handed his suit jacket to Akira Midorikawa, rubbed his fists, and walked onto the ring.

"Go ahead and beat me up, I'll be responsible for killing and maiming." Kurokawa Rin said softly when he passed by him.

Amuro was startled, and then showed a dangerous smile.

"Come on." Ireland thought he was a senior cadre, and he would not attack a new member first.

Kurokawa Rin took back his coat and draped it over his shoulders, with a hint of sympathy in his eyes.

He has seen Toru Amuro's force value before. Although five years are missing now, what can be achieved in five years is more experience, and the most important skills and strength should have taken shape by this time.

"Mr. Kurokawa, are you alright?" Akira Lvchuan asked in a low voice.

"Ah, a small injury." Kurokawa Rin let out a "hiss" as he pressed his lower abdomen.

Lu Chuanming looked at him as if he wanted to say something, and swallowed it back.

Although looking at Gin Jiu's once-in-a-century look of embarrassment was quite relieved, he really didn't understand what Kurokawa Rin was thinking.

Why do you have to provoke Gin? And the most shocking thing is that Gin... actually endured it!

Kurokawa Rin still had a smile on his face, watching the two of them fighting back and forth in the arena.

He not only provoked Gin, but also jumped back and forth on Gin's dead line. While venting his anger, he tried his best to test Gin's tolerance for him.