Chapter 153 - 155

(153) The Woman Who Can Rob a Billion Bank

The rain outside the window became more and more dense, and shallow puddles gradually formed on the ground.

A black car was parked in the darkness at the corner, and because the street lights were broken, the whole thing almost melted into the night.

The lights in the car were not turned on, only the pale cold light of the mobile phone screen reflected on his face.

"Are you ready? Ms. Miyano." Zhu Fu Jingguang finished sending the [Understand] text message and closed the phone.

"Yes." Akemi Miyano, who was on the co-pilot, nodded resolutely.

"Don't worry, I will pay attention and I won't really hurt you." Zhu Fu Jingguang comforted.

"No, since it's acting, it has to be real." Miyano Akemi shook her head, "It's okay, just...really greet me, as long as you don't kill me."

"You..." Zhu Fu Jingguang was startled, looking at her with complicated eyes, "Why do you...even Japanese whiskey said, don't hurt you."

"He's a good guy." Miyano Akemi raised her face, showing a smile, "He's a nice guy, and so are you...Scotland."

"You!" Zhu Fujingguang's pupils constricted.

"Maybe it's because I've seen the president's face-changing a lot, and I can feel a similarity. It's a woman's intuition for makeup." Miyano Akemi smiled at him, "Besides, I am familiar with Midorikawa-kun." , it will be easier to see that there is not a problem with your disguise."

"I see." Zhu Fu Jingguang touched his nose in embarrassment.

"President, he can even rescue undercover agents who are exposed, and me who is never useful to him." Akemi Miyano pursed her lips slightly, her eyes seemed to be burning with fire, "I don't have the talent and talent like Shiho, but , Now there is one thing I can do for him, I am very happy. I have always believed that he will lead us away from this man-eating organization."

"Do you believe him that much?" Zhu Fu Jingguang asked in surprise.

"I know he is not the kind of good person you think, but for us sisters, he is the best person." Miyano Akemi said, opened the car door, walked into the rain, and raised a brilliant Smile, "I believe in him, and I believe in you as he believes in—come on, Scotland, don't hold back."

Zhu Fu Jingguang was silent for a while, and restrained the expression on his face: "I understand."

"Read, finished reading..." Conan lay on the sofa and pretended to be dead, with the thick Japanese criminal code spread over his face.

"Xinyi, do you want to continue tomorrow?" Dr. Ali continued to wipe his sweat with a handkerchief.

I was forced to listen to the criminal law lecture for an hour, and now my mind is filled with various laws and regulations, and I don't know anything else.

"If I don't continue, he will also kidnap me, believe it or not?" Conan was unlovable.

"Then... what should you do?" Dr. Ali laughed dryly.

"Memorize it!" Conan gritted his teeth, "I'll be relieved after memorizing it, and I'll take it as preparation for the law department of East University!"

"Hahahaha..." Dr. A Li hadn't finished laughing, but he heard a "bang" from outside the door, which immediately made him swallow his laughter back.

"This is..." Conan stood up suddenly.

"It's raining, won't someone set off firecrackers?" Dr. A Li hesitated.

"It's gunfire!" Conan threw the criminal code and rushed out the door.