Chapter 49

Interrogation Assessment

The two walked into the special elevator of the training ground and pressed the -F6 floor. In the silence, Kurokawa Rin suddenly said: "Don't think too much, I never thought drug interrogation would be useful to you."

"Huh?" Toru Amuro looked at him in surprise, turned his face away quietly, and said softly, "I thought, you think I'm not strong enough..."

"Just because you're strong doesn't mean you won't hurt." Kurokawa Rin said lightly, "It's my wish to protect you from being hurt."

"Rin..." Toru Amuro's heart trembled slightly, and he opened his mouth to say something, but only heard a "ding", and the elevator door opened.

Seeing this, he could only swallow the words again.

Stepping out of the elevator, this floor is not as open as the training ground upstairs, but is divided into rooms one by one.

It was also the first time for Kurokawa Rin to come here. Walking along the corridor, he looked at the sign hanging on the door calmly, and finally saw "interrogation room" at the end.

"Ready?" he asked back.

"Yeah." Amuro nodded vigorously.

Kurokawa Rin didn't say much, and opened the door directly.

"Yo?" The person who came out from inside turned out to be an acquaintance.

"Ireland?" Kurokawa Rin frowned, "Rum asked you to be the examiner?"

"Yeah, there are not many code members in Japan at the moment, and Belmode refused again." Ireland looked at his face for a while before confirming who it was, shrugged, and said helplessly, "It's either me or Gin."

"Where's the gin man?" Kurokawa Rin asked curiously.

Compared with the ruthless Gin, of course Ireland is easier to pass, but Gin is not like a person who would refuse such a task.

"Probably because I don't want to see you." Ireland gloated, "Can't afford to provoke or hide?"

"... Oh." Kurokawa Rin responded after a while. Anyway, he didn't believe that Gin would hide from him because he couldn't provoke him, so if he told Gin about it another day, he might watch Gin beat up Ireland.

That's fine.

"Let's start, Rum is waiting." Ireland pointed to the inside, and said casually, "I said, can you fix a face when you change your face? It looks different every time, and you are almost as good as thousands of faces." It's a witch, it's hard for us to know."

"I'm happy." Kurokawa Rin touched his cheek. Makeup is not a pre-made mask, you can just put it on your face when you use it. How troublesome it is to paint the same face every time when it is not necessary. Anyway, the purpose is to cover up the original face, just apply it casually.

Toru Anshi was looking at the interrogation room as soon as he entered the door. The layout was not much different from the police interrogation room. It was divided into two rooms, the inside and the outside, separated by glass. If he read it correctly, this is soundproof glass. People outside cannot hear what they are talking inside. They need to pass through the phone, while the voice inside is transmitted through the sound transmission hole, which can also be closed unilaterally to completely isolate the sound.

"Go, I'll watch here." Kurokawa Rin patted him on the shoulder.

"En." Toru Amuro took a deep breath, and stepped into the inner door.

Ireland, on the other hand, laughed bitterly: I know this is your man, I also want to release the water, but Rum also stares at me and dare not release it!