Chapter 23

Cross-Frequency Chat

"No, no, it's not a crow." Feng Jian was stunned for a moment before he understood, and quickly said, "It's Cals in English, and if it's interpreted, it's a calla lily. So the Ministry of Public Security doubts whether this is a woman."

"..." Toru Amuro choked, his face twisted.

Kurokawa Rin. woman?

"Generally speaking, women prefer to use flowers and plants as code names, not to mention..." Kazami added, "After we put down the body of Teiji Moriya, we found a red calla lily stuck in the mouth of the body."

"..." Toru Amuro twitched the corner of his mouth.

What a bad idea!

And, does calla lily have any special meaning? He felt that Kurokawa Rin should not just find a word and use it as an important code name. After all, once the bounty hunter's code name is registered, it cannot be modified.

The same sound as "crow" also made him suspicious.

There are so many coincidences in this world.

"Mr. Amuro, are you still listening?" Kazami asked cautiously.

"Listen." Toru Amuro sighed and said weakly, "In short, follow the old rules of bounty hunters, don't ask, don't get to the bottom of it, collect the other party's information without alarming the other party, and make a special list file."

"Yes." Feng Jian agreed.

Toru Amuro thought for a while, but was still not at ease: "Kazen, remember, what you are facing is a master who enters and exits the Ministry of Public Security as if entering no one's land, so don't be careless, and... go and check the monitoring. No trace of modification."

"But, there is no surveillance on that area..." Feng Jian was taken aback for a moment.

"How do you do the police?" Toru Amuro assured that if Kazami was reporting work in front of him now, he would have been beaten long ago. "Although the flagpole is not within the surveillance range, if someone comes in from outside, he will definitely pass through the surveillance area , Go check if there are any traces of modification!"

"Ah, yes!" Fengjian suddenly realized.

After hanging up the phone, the shadow in Toru Amuro's heart lingered.

If Kurokawa Rin just threw Moriya Teiji's body at the gate of the Ministry of Public Security, he wouldn't have any accidents, and it wasn't even worth the distraction. But...he always had a feeling that the monitoring could not find anything useful.

It's okay if it's just intrusion monitoring, but if there are no traces of modification, that's a big problem!

Now we can only wait for the results of the wind.

"Wow~" The window was pushed open from the outside.

Toru Amuro hurried out of the bathroom, just in time to see Rin Kurokawa coming in through the window.

"Has the kid been here?" Kurokawa Rin walked over while taking off his clothes.

"Well, you can guess... what are you doing?" Toru Amuro looked at him in horror and almost stripped himself off.

"Why? Take a shower." Kurokawa Rin looked disgusted, "Lai bought a household freezer, and the corpse would be thawed after a while in the trunk. I feel uncomfortable if I don't wash it-let me."

"Yes, is it?" Toru Amuro realized that he was still blocked by the bathroom door, and took a step aside awkwardly, but the tip of his nose moved slightly the moment he passed by.

It does have a very faint scent, however...too weak.

This is by no means the state of being up close and personal with a body that has been thawed after being dead for days.

While thinking, he lay down on the bed, still turning the phone with his fingertips.

"Om-" the text message arrived.

Amuro glanced at the silhouette of the figure reflected in the frosted glass, and quickly opened the text message.

[Checked, there is no problem with the monitoring. No modification, no hacking. 】

After deleting the text message, he held the phone tightly, under the golden bangs, there was a storm in his eyes.

There is no problem with the monitoring, which means that Cals avoided the monitoring and entered, so there is no need to start with the monitoring. But Kurokawa Rin couldn't do this-unless someone from the public security department sent him the road map, or he didn't go in personally at all. The person who hung up the corpse was originally a member of the Ministry of Public Security!

--In any case, there are organized people in the Ministry of Public Security.

What is the secret behind the exposure of Jingguang back then? Moreover, when Kazami received his order to go to the rooftop, Jing Guang's body had already disappeared.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com