Chapter 125 - 127

(125) Like

A man with a broken neck died in the bathroom, but it didn't affect the liveliness of the casino at all.

I don't know if the casino is unwilling to publicize it, or if someone is intervening behind the scenes.

Kurokawa Rin led Amuro Toru to sweep the table by table, basically never losing much.

"I said, did you really not make money?" Toru Amuro couldn't help asking.

"Don't be stupid, no one can make money here. I'm a hacker, not a magician." Kurokawa Rin chuckled and nodded his temples, "So I don't play things that are purely luck, compared to memorizing cards Card counting, I will not lose to a professional dealer."

"What about the turntable? You don't want to say it's probability, do you?" Amuro asked.

"Although there are some, but the most important thing is the feel." Kurokawa Rin pointed to the lever, leaned into his ear and whispered, "This is the same as when you shoot a target. If you are shooting a fixed target, just find the same From an angle, you don't have to aim again to hit the bull's-eye."

"..." Toru Amuro was speechless. It sounds simple, but it's still a fantasy when you think about it.

"However, it's better not to gamble." Kurokawa Rin said, and leisurely exchanged a large pile of chips for cash and deposited them into a newly opened card, and stuffed them into his hand when he left the casino door.

"Why do you give it to me?" Toru Amuro was puzzled.

"Funding. There is a task for you to do later." Kurokawa Rin said.

"What task requires such a large amount of money, and the organization won't reimburse you?" Toru Amuro shook the card and asked with interest.

"You will know when the time comes, but..." Kurokawa Rin looked at him and laughed again, "Before that, you should change the car first."

Amuro gritted his teeth. Isn't it just a small probability event like a car breaking down? How can it be so serious!

"Let's go for supper." Kurokawa Rin took his hand and walked into a Japanese grocery store.

Toru Amuro sighed and dropped the topic.

"What to eat?" Kurokawa Rin flipped through the menu.

"It's fine." Toru Amuro replied casually.

Seeing this, Rin Kurokawa ordered two bowls of ramen to dismiss the waiter, and then took out his mobile phone.

There is an unread email lying quietly in the mailbox, from Shuichi Akai 10 minutes ago:

【learn. The fbi will deal with the aftermath, but what Bourbon saw probably was Investigator Irene, the twin sister of Investigator Judy who died in the line of duty. 】

Rin Kurokawa was speechless for a while, wanting to say that being Akai Shuichi's ex-girlfriend is really not easy. After being broken in love, he was about to be killed in the line of duty-well, speaking of it, without Akemi Miyano's intervention this time, did Akai Shuichi and Judy really break up?