Chapter 265 - 267

(265) Secret Love

Rei Fuguya walked out of the bathroom with a towel on, and saw Kurokawa Rin fumbling with his mobile phone. He couldn't help asking with a smile, "What are you installing again? Is it a bug, a locator, or a miniature camera this time?"

"No, just install an alarm software." Kurokawa Rin replied.

"Call the police?" Jiang Gu Ling was stunned for a moment, and while wiping his wet hair, he leaned over to look.

"Didn't I install a locator in Conan's mobile phone?" Kurokawa Rin tested the software and closed it, "In order to prevent the incident on the Aegis ship from happening again, I installed a system for you. When the software is turned on, Next, as long as Conan is within ten meters of you, the phone will send a Morse code reminder to the chip on your ear."

"..." Jiang Gu Ling froze, and after a while he said with some difficulty, "There is no need to..."

"Don't worry, you will never make only one mistake." Kurokawa Rin glanced at him.

The luck value of the original protagonist, as long as Conan needs information, he will hear it in various accidents, which makes no sense at all.

It's not too important to expose Furutani Rei's dual identity, but it would be great fun if Kurokawa Rin was revealed to be Japanese whiskey next time. It's not ready here yet.

"As expected of a child brought out by you." Jiang Gu Ling threw the phone on the bedside without a word.

As for whether Kurokawa Rin would put more things in his mobile phone, he didn't even bother to think about it. As long as Kurokawa Rin wants to know, no one can stop him from checking in his mobile phone, there is no need to use this method at all.

"Speaking of which, does Gin have reached menopause, and his temper is getting weirder and weirder." Kurokawa Rin poured it down in a relaxed manner.

"If you provoke him less, he won't be so irritable." Jiang Guling said unhappily.

"Is it my problem?" Kurokawa Rin was puzzled.

"Don't you have any points in your heart?" Jiang Gu Ling put the wet towel on the back of the chair, got into the quilt, and lay down with his back.

Kurokawa Rin turned off the light smoothly, lay down for a while, and suddenly said: "Zero, I'm a little bit reluctant to part with gin."

"I know." Jiang Gu Ling replied smoothly.

"Huh?" Kurokawa Rin raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Who told you that you are the ones who grew up together!" Jiang Gu Ling gritted his teeth.

"Absolutely not! Who told you?" Kurokawa Rin was shocked.

"I'm the intelligence team." Jiang Guling sneered.

"Zero..." Kurokawa Rin's eyes shone brightly under the cover of the night.

"What?" Jiang Guling was impatient.

"Don't be jealous, I only like you." Kurokawa Rin said with a smile, "It's not You Shuran, it's just a relationship I've known since I was a child. It's not as good as you and Scotland."