Chapter 61

The Storm

The uploading progress bar increased even more slowly, Kurokawa Rin simply threw the notebook back on the bedside table.

"What will happen after uploading?" Toru Amuro sat cross-legged on the bed, hugging a pillow, a little bored.

"How do I know." Kurokawa Rin was speechless, "It's not the virus I wrote, just let me actually see how the virus works."

"It's really irresponsible." Toru Amuro complained.

"Do you have any misunderstanding about our profession?" Kurokawa Rin laughed, and tugged at his shirt again, "This one seems to be my clothes, right?"

"Satisfy the fantasy of your boyfriend's shirt." Amuro rolled his eyes, and simply smashed the can.

Under what circumstances would Yusaku Kudo dare not, or in other words, not be able to stare at a person? Very simple, in other people's lover.

It's a parenting issue, and it's the quickest way to get rid of people.

"Isn't this your original intention to leave a mark on me?" Amuro Toru was very angry.

"I just thought, are you admitting my boyfriend's identity?" Kurokawa Rin asked while looking at him.

Amuro Touichi hesitated, and quickly said: "Ah, Shirakawa Hikoichi and Hoshino Kenji are indeed."

It's a pity that Kurokawa Rin and Furutani Rei couldn't.

"Let's talk about how to get rid of your identity as a suspect." Kurokawa Rin broke the silence first.

"Except for Mitsui Kenta, no one has seen my face." Toru Amuro was sure.

"But during that time, you didn't have an alibi." Kurokawa Rin pointed out, "According to Mitsui Kenta's description, although the pointing is vague, but one thing is certain, all eligible are young people. Although there are thousands of people on board, But you have also seen that young men are basically the heirs of various companies. Those people like to play around. At the time of the dance, even if they are not in the banquet hall, most of them are in groups or flirting with women. Being alone is not Not much, if the murderer has not been found, once the cruise ship docks, your identity will not stand up to scrutiny."

"Then what do you want to do?" Tomo Amuro thought, "At that time, you were with the Kudou family, so you couldn't testify to me. Or find a way to create an alibi?"

"You underestimate Kudo Yusaku too much, the forged evidence will only be self-defeating." Kurokawa Rin shook his head.

"Then what do you think?" Amuro asked in disbelief.

"It's very simple." Kurokawa Rin snapped his fingers, "As long as the real murderer is caught, naturally he won't check other people's alibi."

"The real murderer? Are you looking for it?" Toru Amuro asked in surprise.

"Aren't I helping Yusaku Kudo? Let everyone move to find the murderer." Kurokawa Rin raised the corners of his lips and pointed to the notebook behind him.

Progress bar: 76%

"You want to cause chaos on the cruise ship," Amuro confirmed.

"By the way, let's see if the nameless person who died first is the transaction party." Kurokawa Rin smiled.

While they were talking, the lights above their heads flickered and then went out.

"Power outage?" Toru Amuro was taken aback.

Soon, there was noise outside, and it was obvious that they were not the only room that had a power outage.

Rin Kurokawa looked at the progress bar: 85%