Chapter 113 - 115

"What's going on?" Jiang Gu Ling was holding a cup to drink tea to moisten his throat, and was so frightened by the high-frequency scream that he choked.

Kurokawa Rin took his cup and put it back on the table, patting him on the back to help him breathe.

"Let me go out and have a look." Zhu Fu Jingguang stood up helplessly.

"I'm sorry to trouble you." Kurokawa Rin didn't raise his head.

Zhu Fu Jingguang smiled wryly, opened the door and went out.

"Shall we go too?" Jiang Gu Ling said.

"You don't need to mobilize people like this. If something happens, Zhu Fu will come and call us." Kurokawa Rin said.

"But..." Jiang Guling felt a little sorry for leaving Young Xunran alone.

Kurokawa Rin sighed, raised his right hand, and tapped his forehead with two fingers: "Why are you not smart at this time? Zhu Fu wants us to spend more time talking."

Jiang Guling was stunned, and a trace of disappointment flashed in his eyes, and he asked after a while, "When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow." Kurokawa Rin answered quickly.

"When is tomorrow?" Jiang Gu Ling asked persistently.

"In the morning, the plane at 9 o'clock." Kurokawa Rin understood what he meant, and said directly, "I know that the police academy has a class tomorrow morning, so don't ask for leave to see me off."

All the words were blocked back, Jiang Gu Ling gulped down a big mouthful of tea depressedly.

"So reluctant to part with me?" Kurokawa Rin sighed with a smile.

Furutani Rei didn't answer, but turned his head away, staring at a plate of sushi on the table.

"Okay, I'll write to you." Kurokawa Rin rubbed his hair again.

"Don't touch my hair with the hand holding the sushi." Rei Furutani protested.

"Your hair is not dirty, and you won't eat germs into your stomach." Kurokawa Rin said as a matter of course.

"..." Rei Yugu endured it, and finally roared, "Bastard! It's the oil from your hands that got on my hair!"

"Is that so?" Kurokawa Rin tilted his head, looking innocent.

"You...you really know how to make people angry." Jiang Gu Ling complained.

"Maybe I've never been likable." Kurokawa Rin smiled nonchalantly.

"That's not true." Jiang Guling hastily remedied, "You, you...Actually..."

"Actually, you like it very much?" Kurokawa Rin approached him.

"..." Jiang Gu Ling finally couldn't bear it anymore and rushed forward, "I must beat you up!"

Kurokawa Rin casually let him throw himself on the tatami, laughing smugly.

"Zero..." Zhu Fu Jingguang opened the door, just called out, and couldn't help but froze, "What are you doing?"

"Uh..." The two people in the private room sat and lay down, Fugu Ling's hand was still pressing Kurokawa Rin's chest to prevent him from getting up.