Chapter 149

(149) Bourbon X Conan X Gin

When Kurokawa Rin walked into the venue, the guests had already arrived.

He even saw Mori Kogoro and his daughter, Suzuki Sonoko next to them, and many of them were acquaintances.

His eyes swept over the glamorous actress Chrissy Wynyard, he let out a low laugh, walked to an inconspicuous corner, picked up two glasses of champagne, and handed one to Akemi Miyano : "Relax, it's not a big deal. Even if the performance really sucks, wouldn't there be me?"

"Well, thank you, President." Miyano Akemi took a deep breath, took the cup, calmed herself down, and put on a polite smile.

Kurokawa Rin nodded. Miyano Akemi is planning to use it, but as a rookie, it doesn't matter if his performance is unstable at the beginning, and he can make up for it. When she needs to make decisions later, it's time to practice.

"President Bai Chuan, long time no see." A girl's brisk voice came from behind.

"Hello, Ms. Suzuki." Kurokawa Rin greeted with a smile, "It's been several years since the Elizabeth, and Ms. Suzuki seems to have grown up to be able to be independent."

"President Shirakawa has praised you." On this occasion, Suzuki Sonoko was very generous, without losing his identity as the heir of the Suzuki Group.

Kurokawa Rin nodded secretly. There are only two daughters in the Suzuki family, the eldest daughter is already married, and the second daughter is the only one left, who must be recruited to inherit the financial group, how could it be just the kind of nympho that she showed when she was with Xiaolan. The heirs cultivated by famous families, no matter how close they are to the people, can know when to do what.

"Speaking of which, President Shirakawa isn't bringing Mr. Hoshino with him?" Sonoko Suzuki glanced at Akemi Miyano and said curiously.

"President Bai Chuan, thank you for what happened last time." Mao Lilan also came over.

"Miss Lan, Mr. Mori." Kurokawa Rin shook hands with Mori Kogoro, politely and distantly, but never looked cold. It was a completely different aura from Kurokawa Rin, who lived in a gentle and elegant home. Even if the two were somewhat similar in appearance, it was not easy to connect them in the eyes of those who were not particularly close.

"I have admired you for a long time, President Shirakawa, last time you took care of my little girl very much. This is..." Mori Kogoro turned his gaze to Miyano Akemi.

Kurokawa Rin did not speak, and let Miyano Akemi answer by herself.

"Mr. Mori, Miss Mori, Miss Suzuki, I'm Miyano Akemi, the marketing director of Shirakawa Pharmaceutical." Miyano Akemi replied with a smile.

"So it's Miss Miyano." Mori Kogoro's eyes were almost glued to her.

"Father really..." Mao Lilan looked embarrassed.

"It's okay, Miyano's job is to deal with all kinds of customers." Kurokawa Rin looked at Miyano Akemi with a few words and coaxed Mori Kogoro into submission.

"Is that so? Hahaha..." Mao Lilan laughed dryly.

"President Shirakawa, isn't Mr. Hoshino here?" Sonoko Suzuki still couldn't help asking gossip.

"Kenji is still in the United States, and I can't come back for the time being." Kurokawa Rin sighed, a little helpless, "When Ms. Miyano can get started, I will transfer her to the United States and bring Kenji back. It has been hard work for the past few years. him."

"I see." The two girls were satisfied.

After all, the best boyfriend in my mind is now accompanied by another beautiful woman, which always makes people feel uncomfortable, as if all the emotions in the past have been fed to the dog.