Chapter 48

Lunch was made by Akira Midorikawa and Akemi Miyano, but Akemi Miyano never recognized that Rin Kurokawa was the one who rear-ended her car.

Kurokawa Rin also saw Miyano Akemi and remembered that he hadn't picked up his car after it was repaired. But thinking about it again, the safe house can't park so many cars, and he still wants to give Amuro Toru the Mazda RX7 that should belong to him as a celebration gift after he gets the code name.

Hmm... It's good to not have a car, you can take a car.

When he returned to the safe house in the afternoon, unlike the shock on Akira Midorikawa's face, Rin Kurokawa was not surprised by the mess in the living room.

Toru Amuro and Morohoshi were located at the farthest distance in the living room and ignored each other. One was making coffee in the kitchen, and the other was smoking a cigarette while sitting on the windowsill.

"Finished?" Kurokawa Rin asked expressionlessly.

"En." Toru Amuro replied vaguely, and then hissed softly.

"Where is it hurt?" Kurokawa Rin heard the slight gasp, and immediately walked over.

"It's okay." Toru Amuro didn't care, "It's just a light wipe."

Kurokawa Rin pinched his chin and raised his face, looking at the bruise at the corner of his mouth, and frowning tightly.

"I won." Toru Amuro smiled complacently.

"You are capable of bullying the wounded." Kurokawa Rin shook his head helplessly.

"He has the ability to bully intelligence personnel in an operation team." Toru Amuro retorted dissatisfied.

"Just your mouth, you really need a slap." Kurokawa Rin was angry and funny.

Amuro turned his head breathlessly.

Kurokawa Rin sighed, walked out of the kitchen, and went to see Zhu Xingda again. With a glance, he knew that his right hand was injured.

"I'm left-handed." Zhu Xing raised the cigarette in his left hand, "It's just a dislocated right hand, and it must heal faster than the leg."

Kurokawa Rin stared at him for a while, then slowly said: "I don't object to you guys fighting to bond with each other, but - you are not allowed to hit him in the face in the future."

"What?" Zhu Xing was stunned, and thought of many bad things in an instant.

Kurokawa Rin valued Amuro Toru's face so much, could it be that they really have that kind of relationship?

However, it was Kurokawa Rin who waited for the warning with a heavier tone: "He is sneaking into the search personnel, and his face is also a weapon, so it cannot be damaged. In the future, you are not allowed to slap your face, otherwise it will affect the mission. I will let you sneak in in women's clothing, understand?"

"...Understood." Zhu Xingda replied with difficulty.

Akira Lvchuan, who was on the side, went from being shocked to holding back a smile, and finally started to tidy up the living room because he couldn't see it.

Zhu Xingda wanted to help, but after picking up the broom and sweeping a few times, he was directly driven out to buy things by the angry Lvchuan Akira. I have never seen such a housework idiot, even Zero is much better!

"Come up." Kurokawa Rin said, and went upstairs directly.

Of course Toru Amuro knew that he was talking to him. In fact, he was also a little apprehensive about the big fight with Zhu Xing. He didn't know what Kurokawa Rin would think, so he could only wink at Akira Midorikawa and followed .