Chapter 36

Preference

Mihua Hospital.

Zhu Xingda leaned against the head of the bed, seemingly staring at the sky outside the window with his eyes empty, but he kept thinking in his mind.

Yesterday, the FBI sent information that the person who hit him may also have something to do with that organization. As long as it is confirmed that the car accident was indeed an accident, it would be wrong, and it is not impossible to start directly from Kurokawa Rin.

It's just that dealing with men is completely different from dealing with women. The fbi spent two years collecting information on Akemi Miyano, and now it's all useless. The key is that they don't know anything about Rin Kurokawa. The information that can be found on the surface It's useless to look at it.

What kind of people does this man like, or rather, admire? How can I reveal my desire to join the organization without any trace?

First of all, he must make a feasible plan before being discharged from the hospital, and then immediately let the fbi adjust his false identity.

This time is very tight, and it may be his last chance to see Kurokawa Rin when he is discharged from the hospital.

However, as he watched Akira Lvchuan busy him with examinations, reports, and communication with doctors, his heart was very complicated.

Is this person, also a member of the organization? Compared with Kurokawa Rin, Midorikawa is obviously non-aggressive, sunny and gentle, and has an excellent personality.

Such a person doesn't look like a member of a criminal organization - of course, if he is, and he can pretend to be like this, then his acting skills are too good.

"Mr. Zhu Xing, are you bored?" Lu Chuanming asked concerned, "Do you want me to buy you a book?"

"Okay, thank you." Zhu Xingda nodded, politely, "You have been busy all morning, take a rest, or...can you talk to me?"

"Ah, what do Zhu Xingjun want to talk about?" Lu Chuanming sat down on the edge of the bed and poured him a glass of warm water.

"It's all right." Zhu Xingda said with some distress, "It's just...a little lonely."

"Well, is it convenient for me to ask Zhu Xingjun how he got hit? I heard that he ignored the signal lights and crossed the road." Lu Chuanming thought for a while and asked.

"Well, I'm a little embarrassed to say it, but actually... I just fell out of love." Zhu Xingda apologized to Judy in his heart.

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't mention this if I knew about it." Lu Chuanming looked embarrassed.

"It's okay, I almost died once, I want to leave too." Zhu Xing smiled in relief, and once again apologized to Judy who was "broken up", "My girlfriend hates me because I have no money and no job, so I can't give her peace of mind. life... When I get better, I will find a job, after all, life always has to go on."

"Just think about it." Lu Chuanming hesitated for a moment, and then said, "However, with all due respect, although Zhu Xingjun has long hair, he doesn't look like the kind of person who is idle. No job?"

"It's not that I don't want to work." Zhu Xingda raised his left hand and looked at it for a while, then suddenly gave a wry smile, "A person like me has no education, what serious job do I need? Maybe..."

Lu Chuanming's eyes fell on the cocoons on his tiger's mouth, and his eyes froze slightly.

"Dong dong dong." At this moment, there was a knock on the door of the ward.