Chapter 97

This is definitely true love!

"A few police officers are welcome, come in and sit?" Kurokawa Rin let the guest.

"Ah, thank you." Itahang took two steps before realizing that he had the same hands and feet.

Because of the need to record, several people directly chose to sit next to the dining table.

"At least have a cup of coffee." Akira Lvchuan put three cups of coffee on a tray one by one in front of them, and put milk balls and sugar bowls in the middle.

The cups were also newly bought yesterday, otherwise the original safe house only had tableware for the four of them.

"Thanks."

"By the way, I haven't made breakfast yet..." Akira Lvchuan remembered, and stood up suddenly after sitting down.

"I'll do it, Zhu Xing didn't come back, you and the police officer should explain the shooting." Toru Amuro walked towards the kitchen expressionlessly.

For the time being, he didn't want to see any of these people's faces, so let him stay quietly in the kitchen for a while.

Matsuda Jinhei and Hagiwara Kenji glanced at each other quietly, and at the same time saw horror in each other's eyes: Is the food made by Fubuya edible?

"So, shall we start?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

"President Shirakawa, please tell me." Matsuda Jinhei opened the police account, pressed the ballpoint pen, and prepared to record.

"Hmm...Actually, Lu Chuan brought back a stack of leaflets when he was shopping a few days ago, and he said that the Japanese food store on the top floor of the Kubado shopping mall tastes good, so we planned to eat together yesterday." Kurokawa Rin said.

"President Shirakawa has a good personal relationship with his bodyguard?" Matsuda Jinpei said while recording.

"It's pretty good, after all, they have been with me for two years." Kurokawa Rin said, "Oh, by the way, Midorikawa is my driver and cook, and Zhu Xing is the bodyguard."

Two years... Matsuda Jinpei raised his eyebrows slightly.

"However, President Shirakawa's house...is really new." Kenji Hagiwara sighed.

"Because I have been in the United States before, and I only came back two years ago, and I have not decided where to set up my home." Kurokawa Rin smiled lightly, "This is just a temporary place to live, and I just arranged it casually."

"No wonder, the dignified president of Shirakawa Pharmaceuticals lives in such an ordinary place." Matsuda Jinpei said.

"So there's no need to write it down?" Kurokawa Rin was helpless.

"Really? Haha." Matsuda Zhenping raised the pen to cross out the line, and asked again, "And then?"

"Then...Lvchuan and Zhuhoshi went to buy some things for the family. We originally planned to meet at the Japanese grocery store at 12 o'clock." Kurokawa Rin said.

"So, you and..." Matsuda Jinhei glanced at the back of Toru Amuro in the kitchen, "Going to ride the Ferris wheel?"

"Yeah." Kurokawa Rin looked confident, "Isn't it normal to go on the Ferris wheel with your lover!"

"Yes, it's quite normal." Matsuda Jinpei gave a dry laugh.

Lover... Jiang Gu, how on earth are you lurking? Wait, this is indeed a latent mission, right?

Even if Jiang Gu couldn't bear to be a policeman and went to date someone, wouldn't Zhu Fu change his name and secretly follow them as a driver?

What an ancient script of a bloody romance drama!