Chapter 243 - 245

(243) Amuro Toru's Identity

After the actual combat exercise is over, it is time to visit freely on the deck.

Just as Conan put on his life jacket, he was taken away by someone.

"Hurry up! There's a fort over there!" Kuroba Kaito shouted.

"I can go by myself!" Conan looked desperate.

"You're too slow!" Kuroba Kaito said as a matter of course.

The soldiers on the ship began to demonstrate the cannon, and the children were amazed.

Conan thought about it, and since he couldn't hide, he simply dragged Kaito Kuroba into a corner.

"What, whispering?" Kaito Kuroba squatted down as he wished.

"Hey, do you also think it was a drill?" Conan asked in a low voice.

"I don't think so. The drill won't alarm the captain." Kaito Kuroba shook his head, but then said, "But, what they said must be right, it's a wrecked hulk pushed by ocean currents. Don’t worry too much about it. Besides, thanks to that hulk, the real torpedo looks better than the drill, right?”

"I still feel a little wrong, how come I met the shipwreck by such a coincidence?" Conan said.

Kaito Kuroba knew that his heart was Kudo Shinichi, so he didn't take his words childishly, and asked seriously: "If it's not a coincidence, but intentional according to you, then what's the purpose?"

"Have you noticed the news this morning?" Conan started another topic.

"Ah, you mean about the unidentified ship carrying explosives in Maizuru Port?" Kaito Kuroba suddenly realized, "Do you think there is a relationship between the two?"

"I haven't thought about it, but don't you think it's a coincidence?" Conan thought.

"That's true." Kaito Kuroba thought for a while, then nodded.

"..." Conan finally came to his senses, he was taken aback for a moment, and asked in doubt, "Do you believe me, a child?"

"Why don't you believe it?" Kaito Kuroba was more puzzled than him, "You say yours, and I make the judgment. I will believe it if it makes sense, and I will believe it even if it is an adult's nonsense?"

"Okay..." Conan looked at him for a while, and reluctantly agreed.

"Also, last time in the cocoon, your reasoning was quite interesting." Kaito Kuroba rubbed his chin and laughed.

"That's it." Conan's heart also relaxed.

"Then, what shall we do?" Kaito Kuroba asked enthusiastically.

"What to do..." Conan was speechless, "You accepted it too quickly! And what can we do..."

"You two, what are you doing sneaking around here?" Suddenly, a cold female voice came from beside her.

"Wow!" Kuroba Kaito exclaimed, patting his chest, "Miss Miyano, you want to scare us to death."

"What are you two going to do?" Miyano Shiho asked, crossing his arms.