Chapter 38

Toru Amuro originally thought that there was a member of the organization next to him, and he would not be able to fall asleep, but he did not expect that he would be awakened instead.

"It's almost here, sober up." Kurokawa Rin patted his head lightly.

"Ah?" Toru Amuro rubbed his eyes, only to realize that it was already dim outside the window, and then his whole body froze.

Who will tell him why he hugged Kurokawa Rin's arm when he fell asleep?

"I didn't know that you like to sleep with things in your arms, but...it's cute." Kurokawa Rin silently withdrew his arm and made a stab.

Well, there is no mention at all that it was he who forced his hand over.

"Ah? Oh." Toru Amuro was embarrassed and puzzled. He likes to hug things when he falls asleep? Impossible, I usually sleep and never wake up to find anything in my arms.

The expression on Kurokawa Rin's face was calm and indifferent, and he didn't seem to think this was a problem, but he kneaded his left shoulder, probably because he hadn't moved for a long time, and it was numb.

Toru Amuro couldn't help feeling a little guilty. Maybe... from not sleeping well on the plane?

After grooming, the stewardess delivered breakfast, hot milk, fruit salad and French toast, but there was still no sign of Belmode.

"Okay, you can't find her. After all, she is the Witch with Thousand Faces." Kurokawa Rin said.

"Then how did you recognize it?" Amuro asked curiously, "You didn't know she was on this plane beforehand, did you?"

"Well, it's probably an intuition." Kurokawa Rin thought for a while and replied ambiguously.

He didn't recognize Belmode. In fact, counting the last time travel, it was the first time he saw Belmode today. However, the intuition of the once strongest bounty hunter made him aware of the danger of the woman approaching, obviously not a real flight attendant. However, the other stewardesses are very familiar with her, which means that she didn't get mixed up with her just by replacing someone at random.

Then there is the answer. In Conan's world, if there is such a disguise technique and he will deliberately approach him, it is not Belmode, could it be Kudo Yukiko or Kaitou Kidd?

So he lied, and sure enough Belmode thought he had been recognized and didn't deny it.

"Intuition." Toru Amuro was a little disappointed.

Intuition, this is really the most unreasonable talent that cannot be copied.

At 5 a.m. Paris time, the plane landed at Charles de Gaulle Airport on time.

As soon as Kurokawa Rin turned on the phone, he saw several unread text messages, all from Akira Midorikawa, who reported the situation of Zhu Xingda before, and the last one said that Zhu Xingda wanted to see him.

While waiting for his luggage, he made an international call directly.

"Mr. Kurokawa?" Akira Lvchuan, who was bringing lunch for Zhu Xingda, received a call when he entered the ward, and quickly put down his things.

"Listen." Kurokawa Rin said directly, "Tou and I are currently on a mission in Paris, and it will take about a month. When we come back, Zhu Xingjun's leg injury should be almost healed, and I will arrange it at that time. He needn't be in a hurry."

"..." Lu Chuanming didn't expect that his little Shunran would be abducted to the other side of the earth in a day's absence.

"Okay, I see." After a while, he asked carefully, "Mr. Kurokawa left in such a hurry, and it will take as long as a month. Is it because the task is troublesome?"