Chapter 246 - 258

(256) It turned out to be young tame dye

Conan walked out of the police station, still thinking about what Ekai Hondo said.

Due to time constraints, he couldn't ask too much detail, but he pieced together the impression of Japanese whiskey: a master of disguise, his identity is a mystery, a technical support staff, and his status is above gin.

This is similar to what Miyano Akemi said, but what makes him puzzled is the positioning of this "technical logistics". Even if a team commander is added, can the civilian staff climb to such a high position in the black organization? Among his subordinates, Ley is an undercover agent of the FBI, Scotland is an undercover agent of the Japanese police, and there is also a Bourbon-it turns out that Bourbon is not a powerless intelligence officer at all!

If Japanese whiskey is just logistics, why hasn't anyone done anything to him for so many years? Why didn't the fbi and police attack him?

If you can trap Japanese whiskey, wouldn't it be equivalent to destroying half of the organization? Therefore, there must be something Hondo Ekai and Miyano Akemi don't know.

As for Japanese whiskey being a psychopath in a suit...

Sitting on the flower bed, Conan sighed again, comforting himself in his heart.

Don't be impatient, definitely not impatient. To deal with Japanese whiskey, you must set a trap, and you must hit once, otherwise Brother Amuro will be in danger.

"Conan?" Zhu Fu Jingguang came out of the Metropolitan Police Department, just in time to see him, and walked over in surprise.

"Officer Luchuan." Conan jumped off the flower bed.

"Why, haven't you met the person you want to see?" Zhu Fu Jingguang asked.

"Well, I was just thinking about something." Conan nodded obediently, and then said, "Is Officer Luchuan going out?"

"Yes, in the previous case, the murderer escaped after murder. I want to visit the masses again to see if I can find any witnesses." Zhu Fu Jingguang said.

"Goodbye, Officer Luchuan." Conan waved his hand.

Zhu Fu Jingguang walked a few steps, thought about it and came back again: "Mr. Conan, the place I'm going to is not far from your house. I can take you for a ride. Do you want to go with me?"

"Okay." Conan followed with his skateboard in his arms, "I'm also worried about Uncle Rin."

Zhu Fu Jingguang smiled, told him to wait where he was, and drove his car out.

Conan climbed into the co-pilot, buckled up his seat belt, and said, "By the way, Officer Luchuan, when did the police know that Miss Bentang was an undercover agent? Sure enough, did the police officer code-named Scotland find out?"

"No." Zhu Fu Jingguang shook his head, "This matter was actually noticed by Mr. Amuro."

"Hey? Is it Big Brother Amuro?" Conan was shocked.

Zhu Fu Jingguang thought for a while before speaking: "A while ago, the Metropolitan Police Department cleared up unsolved cases over the years. There was an unsolved case 6 years ago. A middle-aged man was killed in an abandoned warehouse not far from Nikmai TV Station. Said to be the murderer, even the identity of the man has not been found out.”