Chapter 186 - 188

(186) The Collision of Red and Black - Infiltrating

Conan found that opposite to Kurokawa Book Bar, there was a new waitress named Tian Haiqing in the Polo Cafe downstairs of Maori Detective Agency.

He looks to be in his 20s, with neat short black hair, light blue eyes, and a gentle smile. Although his movements were erratic and often made mistakes, those who came to Poirot for dinner were all regulars nearby, and they were willing to tolerate him.

Of course, within a few days, under the guidance of Xiaozi, Miss Tianhai has been able to do a decent job, especially popular with children and small animals.

The biggest reason why Conan noticed her was that once a club at a nearby university hired Poirot for a fellowship, Tian Haiqing listened to the president's request and the menu, and repeated it without even using a pen to record it, word for word. That kind of memory made the students present envy and envy for a long time, and they said that if they had such a good memory, they would never have to worry about the exam back then.

However, Conan's intuition told him that Tian Haiqing had something different from ordinary people.

Although it doesn't look abnormal, it is an indelible quality engraved in his bones.

After school on Friday afternoon, Conan walked into Café Poirot again.

"Conan-kun, good afternoon, are you alone today?" Tian Haiqing greeted him behind the bar with a smile.

"Sister Tianhai." Conan sat obediently in front of the bar.

"Here." Tian Haiqing filled him with a cup of iced coffee in a small cup, and whispered, "I can only give you so much, don't let Xiaozi find out."

"Thank you." Conan nodded vigorously.

One of the downsides of being a kid is that all the coffee is confiscated, and you can't touch any of it right under Toru Amuro's nose. Tian Haiqing is the only adult who doesn't treat him like a child making trouble for no reason.

"Does Sister Tianhai live nearby? I haven't seen you before." Conan asked.

"I don't know." Tian Haiqing shook her head and said while cooking the thick soup to be served at dinner time, "I had a traffic accident and woke up in the hospital. A document that can prove my identity. The name Tian Haiqing was given to me by the police officer who helped me."

"Ah... memory loss?" Conan was stunned.

"Don't worry, I feel very happy now." Tian Haiqing smiled brightly, "Although I don't remember, but I think this is the life I dreamed of before. Ordinary work, talking to the children in the neighborhood every day, Feed the stray cats nearby. And the police officer Luchuan is really a good person and helped me a lot.”

"Officer Midorikawa?" Conan blurted out, "Is it Officer Midorikawa Haruka from the second search section?"

"Yes." Tian Haiqing nodded, "Officer Lvchuan helped me get a new identity after running around. Before I was discharged from the hospital, I had been relying on his friend's house, and I always felt that it was too disturbing. So as soon as the injury healed, immediately I went out to find a job and rent a house."

"Officer Luchuan is very powerful." Conan was not at ease when he heard this.

The Midorikawa Haruka he knew was indeed a gentle and kind person who could do such a thing. What makes his detective blood twitch is, what was Tian Haiqing's identity before she lost her memory?