Chapter 198 - 200

(198) Account Stealing

When Kurokawa Rin and Furutani Rei returned to the art gallery with "Kudo Shinichi", Conan had already analyzed from the drawings brought by the beautiful woman Kasaka Natsumi from Paris that there should be two memory eggs, and found another A castle where an egg resides.

"Xin, Xinyi?"

"Kudou-kun?"

"...Me?" Conan was the most shocked. However, after being stunned for a moment, he immediately shouted, "He is Kaitou Kidd!"

"What? Phantom Thief Kidd?" The people in the living room suddenly became nervous.

"What are you talking about, Conan, don't you recognize me?" Kuroba Kaito said innocently.

"You are Kidd! Rin, he is Kidd!" Conan jumped angrily.

"But..." Kurokawa Rin brought Kuroba Kaito over, grabbed his face, and squeezed him hard——

"Pain, pain, pain!" Kaito Kuroba covered his reddened face with tears in his eyes, "Handle softly!"

"Look, it's not disguise." Kurokawa Rin was confident.

"...!!!" Conan was dumbfounded, almost doubting his life.

It's not disguise... So, this face, really? Moreover, even the voice is exactly the same.

"Is it really Shinichi?" Mao Lilan was excited.

"Ahahaha, I'm sorry, I just happened to have a case here in Osaka, and I met Mr. Kurokawa. When I heard about it, I came to take a look." Kaito Kuroba said.

"Brother Amuro, come here." Conan jumped up, grabbed Fugu Rei's sleeve and pulled him outside the door.

"What's the matter, Conan." Furuya Ling bent down and looked at him with a smile.

"Brother Amuro, you believe me, that Kudo Shinichi is definitely, definitely Kaitou Kidd in disguise!" Conan gritted his teeth.

"However, he didn't change his face." Furutani Rei tilted his head, "I haven't seen Kudo Shinichi himself, but Rin has. Can't this be the wrong person?"

"He must have used other tricks." Conan said angrily.

"But... I asked Ms. Yukiko, and she said that Kudo-kun came to Osaka." Furutani Rei gave the final blow lightly.

"..." Conan was so choked that he couldn't speak.

Kudo Shinichi has come to Osaka... yes, he is in Osaka! How can this be explained clearly!

Kuroba Kaito also had a terrible headache, but Kurokawa Rin had warned him that although he would lend Kudo Shinichi's identity to him, but——

If you dare to tease Xiaolan, tell Qingzi!

He didn't want to attack other people's girlfriends, but he couldn't stand the overly enthusiastic Suzuki Sonoko next to him!

Conan walked in dejectedly, seeing the smile on "myself", almost exploded again.

"Conan." Kurokawa Rin brought him up, "Tou and I are going to leave directly by helicopter. Do you want to go back with us, or do you want to go to the castle with Mr. Mori?"

"Hey? Rin, aren't you going?" Conan put Kidd's affairs aside when he asked him.

"I'm not interested, and you don't want it." Kurokawa Rin replied without hesitation.

Conan laughed dryly, suddenly remembered, pointed at Kaito Kuroba and asked, "What about him?"

"I just happened to meet Shinichi, so I came with him. Whether he goes or not is none of my business?" Kurokawa Rin was puzzled.