Chapter 210 - 212

(210) Family

The three of them wandered around the Twilight Annex, and then saw Rin Kurokawa find a shovel and pry open a wall, revealing the gleaming golden inner core below.

"It's really... a golden house..." Jiang Guling only felt that his eyes were wide open.

"Do you like it?" Kurokawa Rin asked with a smile.

"..." Jiang Guling looked stiff, not knowing how to answer.

No one doesn't like gold, but... Even if the things I like no matter how much they are piled up in front of me like waste, I seem to lose that sense of joy.

"Does anyone else know this secret?" Zhu Fu Jingguang asked.

"There are only three of us at the moment." Kurokawa Rin glanced at him with some meaning.

"No wonder, you don't even blink your eyes when you abandon Baichuan Pharmaceutical." Zhu Fu Jingguang shrugged.

"Baichuan Pharmaceutical is organized, but this is my legal industry." Kurokawa Rin smiled slightly, "In any case, the wealth here is the family property accumulated by the Karasuma family for generations, and it has not been contaminated by the organization itself. And I... am The last person in this world with the blood of Karasuma should be regarded as a legacy, and it should be mine."

"You bought this place from ordinary people, and the police won't interfere." Jiang Guling said, knocking on the uncut wall curiously, "Is it really all gold here?"

"It should be." Kurokawa Rin thought, "There should be an agency, but I'm not good at reasoning. Back then, Karasuma Renye gathered so many scholars and detectives who couldn't solve the code. I knew myself and was too lazy to bother .”

"You didn't unlock the code, how did you find the treasure?" Jiang Gu Ling asked in surprise.

Kurokawa Rin looked at him for a while, a little confused: "I'm just not good at solving puzzles, but I'm not stupid."

"You're calling me stupid." Jiang Gu Ling glared at him.

"Little fool." Kurokawa Rin nodded his nose with a smile, before he exploded, he immediately explained, "That is a treasure from a century ago, what can keep for so long without depreciation? Jewelry, antiques, or something more Straightforward... gold. As long as you know this, why do you have to fight against the code? We all know that the treasure is in the Twilight Pavilion, so just use a set of metal detectors to test it."

"Ah?" Jiang Gu Ling was stunned, wanting to say why you don't act according to common sense? The ancestor of the Karasuma family who wrote the code will cry, right?

However, after thinking about it, why do you have to solve the password when you can obviously find it directly?

It's... kind of silly. Renye Karasuma.

"Let's go, I'll show you around." Kurokawa Rin took his hand and walked inside.

Zhu Fu Jingguang was expressionless: ... I think you want to remove the word "men".

However, it is also true that the Dusk Annex is not suitable for living.

Although it's clean, it doesn't even have the basic daily necessities. The food is vacuum-packed from the car. The nearest inhabited place is Nagano.