Chapter 171 - 173

(171)The World Where Only Conan Was Hurt

"Amusement park?" Toru Amuro asked in surprise.

"Yeah!" Conan stood at the door of the kitchen, smiling cutely, "I agreed with my classmates yesterday, but the doctor's car broke down and needs to be repaired on the weekend. Sister Nami from the doctor's family said to accompany us, brother Amuro can drive us for a while?"

"Yes, it's fine." Toru Amuro calculated the time, and it didn't seem like it would take much time to send the child to the amusement park, so he agreed.

"Thank you Brother Amuro." Conan heaved a sigh of relief.

It is one thing to need to be driven, but on the other hand, he also wants to have a face-to-face meeting with Toru Amuro, "Nami Ueno, the niece who is staying at the doctor's house."

Akemi Miyano is an adult, she can't hide in the room all day, it will arouse the suspicion of the neighbors and lead to rumors. But now Miyano Akemi has curled her hair, dyed it wine red, carefully modified her makeup, and changed into a batch of clothes that are very different from the previous style. With such a change of dress, the woman is completely different.

Anyway, Kurokawa Book Club needs to recruit people, and this job is also very suitable for the gentle Mingmei. In addition, the Maori Detective Agency is opposite, so it is safe and secure.

And he often went to the bookstore to meet Mingmei, which would not arouse any suspicion.

"Go wipe the table and get ready for dinner," Amuro Toru ordered.

"Yes~" Conan picked up the rag and ran out.

Toru Amuro took out his phone, glanced at it, and couldn't help frowning.

It was Zhu Fu Jingguang who sent it: [Curaçao is not seriously injured, he is awake, but his state is not right, he seems to have amnesia, not sure if he is acting or not. 】

Amnesia?

Toru Amuro felt a little ridiculous, he couldn't be so bloody.

Thinking about it, he replied a text message: [I don't believe it. Take good care of her. I will come over tomorrow. 】

Soon, Zhu Fu Jingguang's text message came back: 【Be careful. 】

"Brother Amuro, is this news from Uncle Rin?" Conan asked.

"Well, he said that work might end early." Toru Amuro replied casually.

"Great." Conan heaved a long sigh of relief. Being able to contact, and it may end early, means that it is indeed a normal job, not a conspiracy. Sure enough, I thought too much.

"Then can I call him?" he asked again.

"Well, avoid his working hours, plus the time difference, call at noon tomorrow." Amuro said with a smile.

"Okay." Conan silently observed his face to confirm that there was nothing unusual, and then he was really relieved.

The next day is Saturday.

Early in the morning, Toru Amuro finished his morning exercise, and made some delicate snacks and put them in a lunch box for Conan to bring.

When they arrived at Dr. Ali's house, Akemi Miyano waited on the side of the road with her three children talking and laughing.

"Miss Ueno?" Toru Amuro greeted with a smile.

"Amuro-kun." Miyano Akemi bent slightly.

"Get in the car." Toru Amuro nodded silently.