Chapter 44

I Believe in Your Evil!

Early the next morning, when Toru Amuro found himself waking up in Kurokawa Rin's arms, he didn't even have the energy to get angry.

They were so far away before going to bed last night, how did they get there? If his sleeping position is really that bad, the single bed that he used to sleep in the small apartment should roll out of bed every day, okay?

Kurokawa Rin looked at him with a tangled expression hiding his merit and fame.

I won't tell you that I brought you here—but, if you don't wake up like this, it's not my fault, right?

After the two packed up and went out, they received several unexplained looks from the boss.

Toru Amuro felt guilty at first, but couldn't help but blushed again.

"I've seen your previous missions..." Kurokawa Rin said with a smile, "Obviously you can easily get information, why do you always blush in front of me?"

"It's not because someone is too limitless!" Toru Amuro gritted his teeth.

"You can't eat the lower limit." Kurokawa Rin disagreed.

Toru Amuro couldn't talk to him, and turned his head angrily.

The place they went was still the same family restaurant. Although it was not business hours in the morning, Chloe was a friend of the boss and opened the door directly with the key.

In addition to Chloe, Cornell also came, following her sister timidly.

In the familiar box No. 3, three people sat down on both sides. Amuro, who had worked here, found the kitchen familiarly, made three cups of coffee, and warmed a cup of milk for the young boy.

When I returned to the box, I just heard Chloe's voice: "Mr. Kamiya, don't rush to refuse, you can think about it before leaving France."

"What are you thinking about?" Amuro put the tray on the table, and then sat beside Kurokawa Rin naturally.

"I suggest that Mr. Kamiya stay in France to develop. The Provost family welcomes such talents." Chloe is very generous.

"Really?" Toru Amuro was a little unbelievable, "With all due respect, can your family offer conditions that can impress him?"

The Provost family is very powerful, but it cannot be compared with the organization. Besides, it is not easy to join a family as an outsider, and Kurokawa Rin can be said to be the third in command of the organization, with great power.

"If Mr. Kamiya is willing, the position of my fiancé can be vacant," Chloe said.

"..." Toru Amuro was choked for a moment, and turned to look at the person next to him.

"Thank you very much, Miss Chloe, for looking at me so highly." Kurokawa Rin smiled. He had a good impression of this generous, independent and capable girl, but it was a pity that he didn't have that kind of affection. And the other party is obviously one point of admiration, three points of appreciation, and six points of wooing.

Kurokawa Rin never used emotion as a bargaining chip to trade, not to mention he has always been the most clear about what he wants to write.

"What do you think Mr. Kamiya wants?" Chloe asked.

"Unfortunately, you and I are of different genders, how can we fall in love." Kurokawa Rin chuckled.

"Huh?" Chloe blinked blankly, as if wondering if he was speaking French.

"Here." Rin Kurokawa forcibly grabbed Toru Amuro's hand from under the table, interlocked his fingers, and held it up for her to see.

"You..." Toru Amuro struggled, and he couldn't beat his boss too badly in front of the Chloe siblings, his face turned blue and red.