Chapter 54

Toru Amuro stood behind the floor-to-ceiling glass door on the terrace, watching his miserable car drive out, feeling complicated and unspeakable.

Nonsense, bastard! Run away, bastard!

Bastard bastard bastard!

Angrily close the curtains and take a shower! Lock the door for a while and go to bed!

"Where are you?" Kurokawa Rin turned a street and made a call.

Gin over there directly reported the coordinates. It is a national highway near the outskirts of the city. Due to the opening of the expressway in recent years, it has been gradually abandoned. At this time, there are very few cars passing by, and it is also the only way to go to the chemical factory.

However, five years later, when the chemical plant is turned into a playground, this national highway will be bustling again.

"Wait for me." Kurokawa Rin threw the phone away and sped up.

After 30 minutes, he saw a Porsche A365 parked with gin on the side of the road from a distance.

"Yo." He parked the car in the back and came down to say hello.

Gin glanced at the front bumper that was about to fall off, and although he didn't speak, there was a hint of questioning in his eyes.

"It's driving too fast." Kurokawa Rin said casually, "Call Vodka for a favor later, scrap this car for me."

"What's the matter." Qin Jiu didn't agree or disagree.

"Let's see the result." Kurokawa Rin directly acquiesced that he agreed, walked over and snatched the cigarette he just took out, "borrow a fire."

Gin's face darkened, but he still didn't have an attack. He smoked another one, took out the lighter and lit it: "It's rare to see you smoking."

"Occasionally." Kurokawa Rin exhaled a smoke ring.

There is not only gin here, but vodka and two low-level personnel are cleaning up the scene in the distance, and it seems that a battle has passed.

"Have you found any useful information?" He asked again.

"No, these FBIs are very cautious." Qin Jiu snorted coldly, seeing his thoughtful expression, "Are you very concerned?"

"Huh?" Kurokawa Rin was puzzled.

"You hate missions, especially temporary missions." Gin stared at him and said, "But recently, you actually took the initiative to ask Rum for Paris missions, and even took Shirley's from me. Today..."

"Wait, wait." Kurokawa Rin stopped him, and said in surprise, "It's rare for me to be more diligent, are you still not satisfied?"

"Not before." Qin Jiu was silent for a while, and said, "Usually you wouldn't come here at this time."

Kurokawa Rin took a puff of cigarette, raised his free left hand, and pinched his face hard, and his cheeks blushed suddenly: "Look clearly, it's not Belmode."

Qin Jiu snorted slightly and turned his head.

Rin Kurokawa leaned side by side with him on the guardrail of the national highway, and suddenly said, "I hate the FBI."

Qin Jiu looked at him again, and said lightly: "Twelve people, three cars, eight dead bodies were found."

Kurokawa Rin hooked the corners of his lips, even if it was gin, he didn't have the courage to go to the sewage pool to confirm the body.

It is not realistic to let people at the bottom go. The sewage treatment pool was built very large back then, and professional equipment was needed to fish things out of it. It's easy for the officials, but for a shady organization like theirs, going to war is too noticeable and unnecessary.