Chapter 57

The next afternoon, Kurokawa Rin and Amuro Toru who appeared in the living room of the safe house made the other two stunned.

One black and one white dress, a pair of ruby ​​stud earrings.

At a glance, the details are full of scheming.

Rin Kurokawa used the face of Hikoichi Shirakawa used in France, while Toru Amuro dyed his hair black and wore black colored contact lenses to cover up the overly conspicuous features of a mixed race. Two years younger.

"Let's go." Kurokawa Rin waved his hand, dragged the suitcase out, and said, "Zhu Xing, remember to go to the follow-up visit for your leg."

"I know." Zhu Xing watched them go out.

"What's wrong?" Lu Chuanming asked.

"They only brought one suitcase, are they planning to stay together forever?" Zhu Xing thought about it.

"It's probably not safe, it's easier to take care of them if they live together." Akira Lvchuan replied calmly.

"That's right." Zhu Xingda nodded.

On the other side, Toru Amuro drove the Mazda directly to the Tokyo Bay pier according to the instructions.

Looking from a distance, a huge white cruise ship that can accommodate thousands of people is docked at the port.

"Is that the ship? It's very impressive." Toru Amuro was very interested.

"Have you ever been on this kind of cruise ship?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

Toru Amuro just wanted to say that he sat down, but fortunately he swallowed it in time and shook his head.

In the past, when he was performing the task of public security, he got involved once, of course, as a service personnel.

"Let's go." Rin Kurokawa put his shoulders on his shoulders, dragged the suitcase in one hand and walked towards the port, while whispering, "Have you memorized all the materials?"

"Of course, don't doubt my professional ethics." Amuro gave him a white look.

Kurokawa Rin let out a low laugh.

"Two, please show your invitation letter." Before boarding the stairs, a waiter in a black suit politely stopped them.

Kurokawa Rin looked indifferent, took out the invitation letter, and handed it between his fingers.

The waiter opened it and looked it over carefully, and handed it back respectfully, with a more sincere smile on his face: "So it's President Bai Chuan of Bai Chuan Pharmaceutical, this is..."

"Isn't it written to bring your companions to participate?" Kurokawa Rin shook the invitation letter.

The waiter was stunned for a moment, his smile almost petrified, his eyes fell on the earring of Toru Amuro's right ear, and the corner of his mouth twitched again, maintaining perfect etiquette, he took the suitcase and led the way: "You two, please come with me .”

"Thank you." Kurokawa Rin nodded.

"Is there anything else you didn't tell me?" Toru Amuro always felt that the waiter's look at him just now was a bit weird.

"No." Kurokawa Rin vetoed it for a second, "Isn't that what you said, except for women's clothing, any identity is fine?"

Toru Amuro: Although I said it, I think I must have been fooled by you!

As the waiter walked, he introduced various facilities and places on the cruise ship.

The room arranged for them was a small suite, a small living room, connected to two bedrooms, with all the facilities, and the sea view could be seen from the round window.