Chapter 143 - 145

(143) The Most Deserving Person

After sending Zhu Fu Jingguang away, Toru Amuro fell silent for a while, and slowly cleaned up the dishes.

There are not many ingredients needed for vegetable porridge, and there are still a lot left. I didn't go out today, and I originally had to meet with my client in the afternoon - put it off until tomorrow, no, the day after tomorrow. In the evening, I can make some delicious treats for Conan, who told me that a certain bastard just threw the child to Mr. Mori like this yesterday, as an adult, it is really outrageous.

"Tou, I'll go downstairs to get a mobile phone card." Kurokawa Rin said at the door, "Say hello to the neighbors too, is there anything I need to buy?"

"Understood." Toru Amuro responded, "Then buy some milk by the way, there is not much left at home, I will make some snacks later, and there will be no more tomorrow morning."

"You only think about Conan now." Kurokawa Rin wanted to know who needed to drink milk.

"Of course." Toru Amuro said bluntly without turning his head, "For more than a month, I have been with Conan, not anyone else."

Kurokawa Rin walked over helplessly, turned his head around, and exchanged a kiss.

Toru Amuro still had bubbles in his hands, so he didn't hug him, but he still let him kiss him cooperatively, finally bit his lower lip lightly, and smiled softly: "Okay, get out. These days, it's not just Maori who Mr. Lan and Ms. Lan, the neighbors here often ask about you, but it is hard to see that the senior cadres of the dignified organization are actually quite close to the people."

Kurokawa Rin looked at him for a few seconds, smiled slightly, and went downstairs.

Knowing that he had returned from a catastrophe, the neighbors along the way greeted him one after another, and it took him almost half an hour to go to the store to get a new card and insert it into his mobile phone.

The moment it was turned on, the frenzied news almost jammed the smartphone.

Kurokawa Rin quickly came to a one-click clear.

Anyway, there will be no important information.

Afterwards, he changed to a small road, checked that there were no passers-by on the left and right, and dialed Gin Jiu's phone.

"Are you still alive?" The moment the phone was connected, Gin Jiu's anger that had been suppressed all morning poured out.

"Ah, I didn't die." Kurokawa Rin chuckled.

"...What's the matter?" Qin Jiu asked.

"Help me with a task." Kurokawa Rin said directly.

"Say." Gin replied simply.

"It's just killing someone." Rin Kurokawa said lightly, "Four years ago, there was a bombing of the Ferris wheel in the Cupido shopping mall. You can find the information by yourself. Bourbon is not free these days, so don't keep ordering my people. "

"Kill someone." Qin Jiu snorted coldly.

"The bomber." Kurokawa Rin said coldly, "I remember that he was arrested by the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department. You go and find out where he is being held, find it for me and kill him. Simply put, don't leave the organization behind." trace."

Gin didn't question why he wanted to attack a prisoner who was still in prison. Anyway, Kurokawa Rin was a madman. Even if he saw the Ferris wheel today and suddenly remembered that he was almost killed by someone blowing up four years ago, he would It is not incomprehensible to kill the prisoner. He thought for a while, and only asked, "Is this person related to the scorched corpse that died at the scene of the explosion that the gentleman asked me to take away from the Metropolitan Police Department for destruction seven years ago? I remember, it was the same prisoner. for."