Chapter 183 - 185

(183) Remuneration

Early the next morning, Conan yawned and came to the living room with two dark circles under his eyes.

The breakfast was already set on the dining table. Instead of putting it together as usual, it was divided into five portions and served on a red lacquered wooden tray with a strong aroma.

Yam salad, yuzu yakiniku, ume salmon rice ball, miso soup, fruit platter.

Both the plate and the cutlery are exquisite like works of art, and even a flower is rolled with apple peel on the side of the tray, and two mint leaves are placed underneath for decoration.

"Did I enter the restaurant of a five-star hotel?" Hattori Heiji was dumbfounded.

"Heiji, it's too slow! This is not your own home." Yuan Shan and Ye complained.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Hattori Heiji laughed twice, and looked curiously at Rei Furutani who had just taken off his apron, in disbelief, "Mr. Amuro did all of these?"

"Miss Ye is also helpful." Jiang Guling said, looked around, and said helplessly, "Conan, go and wake up the adults who are lying in bed."

"Hi~~" Conan ran into the master bedroom with a dark face.

"I just helped to set the table, and it was all done by Mr. Amuro. It's really amazing!" Yuan Shan and Ye Yi looked admiringly, "Did Mr. Amuro specially learn it?"

"Yeah." Jiang Gu Ling remembered the jokes in the past, and smiled helplessly, "I didn't want to learn it before, and I thought that if someone did it, I wouldn't starve to death anyway. The person who taught me to cook said, in case I find someone in the future Kitchen killer, I still have to learn—he really hit the spot.”

"Pfft ha ha ha ha..." Hattori Heiji laughed.

"Mocked me again early in the morning." Kurokawa Rin was pulled out by Conan, while buttoning his coat.

"Can't you set an example for the children? Terrible adults." Fugu Ling sighed.

In his heart, whether it is 7-year-old Conan or 17-year-old Hattori Heiji, Yuanshan and Ye, they are all children.

"But, have you ever seen someone who works on the Internet go to bed early and get up early?" Kurokawa Rin looked aggrieved.

Falling Valley Zero: ...

"Breakfast!" Conan pushed his guardian onto the seat, "Brother Amuro was pickling the ingredients last night, don't disappoint the food."

"Conan is the most caring, here." Furutani Rei touched his head, and put a glass of milk in front of him with a smile, "Drink milk to grow taller."

"Hehe." Conan rolled his eyes for half a month, and died amid Hattori Heiji's snickering.

"Heiji, this salad is so delicious." Toyama and Ye exclaimed.

"real!"

After breakfast, Hattori Heiji and Toyama Kazuha will catch the morning Shinkansen back to Osaka.

"I'll take you to the station." Kurokawa Rin said, grabbing the key.

"Hey? Don't bother, there is a bus downstairs here." Yuan Shan and Ye said quickly.