Chapter 289 - 291

(289) It All Mine

When I returned to the house, the living room was basically restored to cleanliness. Although there were still stains on the fabrics such as sofas and curtains, at least it was ready for people to sit.

Natalie came out with new towels and asked them to clean themselves up a bit.

"It looks like we have had a good talk." Zhu Fu Jingguang smiled.

"Ah, it was a pleasant conversation." Matsuda Jinhei nodded, and then raised his eyebrows at Kurokawa Rin, who was at the back, "Isn't it?"

"Yeah." Kurokawa Rin smiled.

"You guys, what good deed did you do behind my back?" Jiang Guling looked suspiciously at this and then at that.

After just a short while, the atmosphere changed, especially for Matsuda, as if...the two of them had a secret that they didn't know about.

"Hey, don't eat me if you eat flying vinegar indiscriminately." Matsuda Zhenping's face darkened.

"Yes, you will go to a love hotel with your colleagues for vacation, and it's not my turn to be jealous." Jiang Gu Ling smiled.

"Why is there still my business?" Hagiwara Kenji felt very wronged.

Just like in the police academy, whenever Matsuda and Fugu fought or quarreled, it would definitely be him and Jing Guang who were unlucky in the end.

"Do you want to wash it too? There are new towels here. If you don't mind, you can also wear Ah Hang's clothes first." Natalie came over.

"That's troublesome." Hagiwara Kenji raised his hand cheerfully.

"It's okay, I'll wash the clothes I changed right away, and I can dry them tomorrow morning. And it's not the first time Hagiwara-kun and Matsuda-kun have stayed overnight." Natalie chuckled, "It happens that there are so many dishes left for lunch. It’s a waste if the two of you and Ah Hang can’t finish eating.”

"Then excuse me." In front of Natalie, even Matsuda Jinpei would look much better.

"Hmm...my problem is not that big, I live nearby, so I'll just go back later." Zhu Fu Jingguang said, looking at his companions in the whiskey group.

These three people... are all hard-hit areas.

Matsuda and Hagiwara didn't like Kurokawa Rin, and threw cakes at him. Although Kurokawa Rin was good at skills, he couldn't stop being beaten remotely.

As for Akai Shuuichi and Furutani Rei... Well, those two were completely smashed out of each other.

Of course, Matsuda and the others, who were fed devil-flavored celery cakes and sweet cakes, also wanted to take revenge... But after seeing Zero being bullied miserably, they helped him beat up Akai. In short, it was a big scuffle.

"But, the three of you, do you still have activities at night?" Zhu Fu Jingguang worried.

"I knew it would be like this, so I put a change of clothes in the car." Jiang Gu Ling looked like a cat wagging its tail triumphantly, "Of course, it's not for him."

As he spoke, he pointed at Akai Shuichi on purpose.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, I also brought a change of clothes." Akai Shuichi suddenly laughed.

"Huh?" Jiang Gu Ling was taken aback.

"I've been tricked by you for so many years, wouldn't I be too stupid if I didn't prepare any more?" Akai Shuichi replied.

Jiang Gu Ling: ………

Zhu Fu Jingguang couldn't help but burst out laughing. Really, it was a rare spectacle when the eloquent Bourbon was blocked by Lai and couldn't speak!