Chapter 60

The God of Acting Skills

In the room, Rin Kurokawa closed the door behind his back.

Toru Amuro shook him off almost in a second, like throwing off a piece of brown sugar.

"Throw it away when you're done using it, it's really ruthless." Kurokawa Rin was aggrieved.

"Find out, are you using me, or I'm using you." Amuro rolled his eyes.

"Oh." Kurokawa Rin blinked, looked at him innocently, and hesitated to speak.

Toru Amuro was startled, recalled what he said, and realized that there seemed to be something wrong, coughed dryly, and changed the subject: "Why did you bring them here?"

"It's not that brat Kudo Shinichi." Kurokawa Rin frowned, a little puzzled, "I always feel that he wants to get some answers from me... I really haven't done anything, how did I provoke him? ?”

"Are you sure you haven't seen him before?" Amuro asked suspiciously.

Kurokawa Rin just wanted to say that he was sure, but then he realized that he was really not sure about this matter! Who knows if the former "Kurokawa Rin" has seen Kudo Shinichi?

Although he is using Shirakawa Hikoichi's face now, makeup is not a disguise, and still retains a little outline of the original appearance. If Kudo Shinichi knew Kurokawa Rin before, then seeing Shirakawa Hikoichi again, he would naturally feel faint. familiar. But Hikoshi Shirakawa is a celebrity, and this preconceived notion of "impossible to see" will dilute the sense of familiarity, which is why Shinichi Kudo is so uncertain.

"Don't be so nervous, no matter how smart you are, you can become a character in the future, but you are still a 12-year-old kid now, just be normal." Toru Amuro interrupted his entanglement.

"That's right." Rin Kurokawa sighed, and walked in, only to find a set of ship's staff uniforms thrown on the sofa.

So this is the reason why Toru Amuro acted directly at the gate to block people outside, as long as he entered the door, he would reveal his secrets.

Amuro Toru had time to button up the dark blue casual shirt on his body, and said at the same time: "The USB flash drive was inserted in the lighter, and I pulled it out. The evidence is temporarily buttoned up, and Mitsui will not find it in a short time."

"Very good." Kurokawa Rin picked up the extremely small USB flash drive on the coffee table, took out the laptop from the suitcase and opened it.

"You want to copy the virus and return the USB drive?" Amuro guessed.

"If possible, I would like to replace the content and return it." Kurokawa Rin smiled maliciously.

"If you want to return it calmly, you will have to create chaos for me for about 10 minutes. Or, if you find the murderer, return the lighter to Kenta Mitsui, and take care of him without any effort," Toru Amuro said.

"Trust Yusaku Kudo, it will be soon." Rin Kurokawa hurriedly plugged in the USB flash drive, tapped on the keyboard, and muttered, "There are many layers of passwords, is this a Russian nesting doll?"

"Can it be broken?" Toru Amuro sat beside him and leaned over to look.

"Of course." Kurokawa Rin sneered, "Who do you think I am?"

"Don't talk too much." Toru Amuro picked up his pajamas and walked to the bathroom, "I'm going to take a shower."

He didn't ask whether the Night Baron virus was true or not, and Kurokawa Rin didn't ask him how he got the USB drive back, even if he saw the employee uniform, he would guess.